Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

With Chelsea dropping points yesterday to Everton and now only five points infront of Man U and Wolves... It'll be interesting to see acutally champions league without a London club involved. When was the last time that happened?

Edited by Leicesterpool

A prime Jamie Vardy who was struggling to adapt to professional football and had scored 5 Football League goals by that point.

Claude Puel leaving out Jamie Vardy to experiment with Demarai Gray up front was several times the worst call regarding Vardy in the last 7 years.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

A prime Jamie Vardy who was struggling to adapt to professional football and had scored 5 Football League goals by that point.

Claude Puel leaving out Jamie Vardy to experiment with Demarai Gray up front was several times the worst call regarding Vardy in the last 7 years.

Pearson helped Vardy be the player he is today no doubt... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Pearson helped Vardy be the player he is today no doubt... 

He did, the next year he was a confident and effective player. There would've been hardly anyone on here or in the ground who would've felt Vardy should've started ahead of Nugent or Wood back then.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Corky said:

It's a bit of a laugh and a fun photo let's not have another installment of the "was Puel completely shite debate" plenty of that going off in other threads.

Edited by The whole world smiles

3 minutes ago, ubermick said:

And we beat Leicester 2-1 at Anfield. Make sure you include yourselves in this list - you've got a Premier League trophy in the cabinet, and are on our heels 100% on merit rather either sets of those Mancunians.

We were discussing you lads on our own forum today, and honestly can't help but speak with admiration. Team built the right way, overcame such tragedy with the helicopter crash, and fans who prefer to spend their energy supporting their own side as opposed to cryarsing about rivals. We'd be thrilled to have ye all finish second behind us this year! ;)

We will beat you on GD:scarf:

8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Btw, if I'm not mistaken, the guy to Vardy's left is Ben Marshall.

Now there's a career gone down the drains.

I couldn't remember his last name for the life of me for a bit. I knew it was Ben, but Marshall escaped me. Kept cycling between Mee and Chillwell in my head. 

Yeah... Forgotten man, let alone career.