Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Why wouldn't you want Liverpool to win? 

We're closer to fifth than first. 

We're not close to either, it would just be nice to shut the willy pullers that have suddenly decided they're Liverpool fans up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Why wouldn't you want Liverpool to win? 

We're closer to fifth than first. 

Just now, PhillippaT said:

I thought we wanted Liverpool to win to keep wolves. further behind us?

Guys we are Foxes therefore we can't shit ourselves because of Wolves. We're not fuchin red riding hoods

Even if they win somehow there still would be 11 points between us. Chelski are closer, come on

Seriously is it only me that want Scousers to lose?

I'd very much like SHU and Wolves to be 5-6 or 4-6 even, obviously us to be 2-3rd

6 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

No-one's catching Liverpool. Can't believe anyone wants a Wolves win. I just want our 14 point lead intact.

I know.  People are stupid.

For the benefit of some others here, the only way we maintain our 14 point lead with 14 to play is if Liverpool win.  Therefore, tonight we do not want Wolves to win. 

Have you got that thickos?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Guys we are Foxes therefore we can't shit ourselves because of Wolves. We're not fuchin red riding hoods

Even if they win somehow there still would be 11 points between us. Chelski are closer, come on

Seriously is it only me that want Scousers to lose?

I'd very much like SHU and Wolves to be 5-6 or 4-6 even, obviously us to be 2-3rd

I don't really give a fvck about other clubs. I just want us to guarantee top 4 asap. After that, I might cheer on Wolves or Sheff U against the big clubs.

• Like 1