Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, StanSP said:

Jota not passing to Traore you tit.

Depends on your perspective. As a football decision it was poor.

As the fact liverpool are gone over the hill and no one is catching them and wolves are more of a danger to us than most. I'll take it.

And as I type liverpool creep further away. 

23 minutes ago, murphy said:

But the best way of maintaining that lead is if the chasing pack drop points.  You can't think that this is in the bag with a third of the season to play can you?

You're right, this shouldn't wind me up as much as it does but Leicester fans wanting teams below us to pick up points when we are chasing an historic PL qualification baffles me and makes my teeth itch.  It happens so often in this thread.   Turkeys voting for Christmas.  We may have had a good result and performance last night but our recent form has been sketchy and worse than Wolves'.

Different viewpoints I can accept, but it isn't a matter of opinion that Wolves, Chelsea, Spurs and Man Utd are our rivals for two CL places.  I always look for their results after ours.

We'll pick up enough points ourselves so these sides won't catch us. 

Sometimes you need the odd result to go your way but you have to have to get results yourselves without having to hope others help you out for the majority of the time. 

Shit, the tossers have scored again😡😡

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

Liverpool aint half getting the rub of the green atm.......

When they win the league their fans are going to be unbearable......even more so

With luck like this, imagine when it turns. Klopp sacked halfway through next season?  Unlikely as fuch.