Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

13 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Not popular on here I know but Wolves play some bloody great stuff

yeah it’s weird how they look quite good every time i watch them play and we look quite rubbish half the time but we have about 100 more points than them. 

good to see people cheering them on, again. crazy, crazy people. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

They do indeed .....

as do we .

Absolutely. 

The question is why have Wolves had belief and just gone for it, yet we have almost looked petrified on both occasions we have played them this season. 

14 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Not popular on here I know but Wolves play some bloody great stuff

Only when the other team attacks though, they're dire against defensive sides and are clueless at breaking down a packed defence.

However, on the counter attack, one of the best teams there is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

yeah it’s weird how they look quite good every time i watch them play and we look quite rubbish half the time but we have about 100 more points than them. 

good to see people cheering them on, again. crazy, crazy people. 

I'm not personally cheering them on Scouse just frustrated that we couldn't play with that belief against them

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Absolutely. 

The question is why have Wolves had belief and just gone for it, yet we have almost looked petrified on both occasions we have played them this season. 

Another question would be why are we so many points ahead of them. It's OK judging them on one off games but overall we've been far superior