Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

9 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Why doesn't Man City's shirt have any sponsors? Does anyone know?

Special. Should play in it all season, it's quality.

Mind you, so is Liverpool's.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The_Rorab said:

Liverpool look very weak to balls over the top against their full-backs so far, if they play like this at the beginning of the season - that's definitely an area to capitalise on for teams against them.

Trent has been caught a lot by diagonal balls.

And the Liverpool midfield are bypassed almost continuously

Anybody else watching this thinking we need a new keeper? Bravo’s composure and distribution is what we need from Kasper. City pass it out so well from the back and it all comes from their keepers calmness. Kaspers distribution against Atalanta was pretty poor. 

Not suggesting we sign Bravo FYI. 

2 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Anybody else watching this thinking we need a new keeper? Bravo’s composure and distribution is what we need from Kasper. City pass it out so well from the back and it all comes from their keepers calmness. Kaspers distribution against Atalanta was pretty poor. 

Not at all, not saying Kasper is awesome at distribution but against Atalanta they were man marking all our players unbelievably well 

Just now, Dusty said:

I think there are areas in our squad that need more improvements than Kasper in goal. He's not the greatest keeper across the board in terms of skillset - his kicking especially, but I think what he brings to us and who we could feasibly get at this point mean it's not really worth it

8 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Ha ha, Pep gets a yellow card. A lot of Premier League managers will be getting yellow cards this season. A few will most likely get red cards as well.:ph34r:

Don't understand Jake Humphrey suggesting the rule is stupid. 

Refs shouldn't be abused by players or staff, so why shouldn't they be booked or punished for it.

Great rule for me.

7 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Is it just me.. or is the commentary of the Charity Shield being done like a really irrelevant friendly.. i mean i know its the CS, but a little enthusiasm wouldnt go astray

never found Darren Fletcher that exciting. More of a radio voice than TV 

9 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Is it just me.. or is the commentary of the Charity Shield being done like a really irrelevant friendly.. i mean i know its the CS, but a little enthusiasm wouldnt go astray

Fully agree, they're playing it down. This is still the first competitive game of the year. I find Hoddle a dull analyst and Fletcher just searches for sound bites continuously

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

He's playing today?

bit weird not to sure then I read this earlier..

Bayern agree Sane terms (4th August)

Leroy Sane’s summer move to Bayern Munich is edging closer after agreeing personal terms with the Bundesliga champions. The 23-year-old has travelled to Wembley for Manchester City’s Community Shield clash with Liverpool later today.