Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

20 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Because they sold Gueye?

17 minutes ago, The_Rorab said:

For that fabled 0-10-0 formation with Doucoure, Gbamin, Delph, McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Davies, Sigurdsson, Bernard, Gomes and Richarlison, with Walcott, Bolasie, Mirallas, Besic on the bench for added depth! lol

Yet they've bought 3 to 4 midfielders, surely one of thise replaces him?

37 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Why do Everton need a doucoure?

No idea. Gbamin is Gueye's replacement. Maybe they're looking to offload Schneiderlin. Can't see them getting rid of anyone else. 

Points to perhaps going for a 4-2-3-1 formation. 2 defensive midfielders behind Bernard, Sigurdsson, Richarlison, who are behind Kean. 

I don't get why anyone thinks it's disrespectful. It won't even have been his idea. Just some quirky intern at GB's social media team thought it would look cool if he took his old teams shirt off to show his new one underneath. Big woop. 

It's not like he wipes his arse with the old one. 

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

I don't get why anyone thinks it's disrespectful. It won't even have been his idea. Just some quirky intern at GB's social media team thought it would look cool if he took his old teams shirt off to show his new one underneath. Big woop. 

Yeah been far too much overreaction about it. 

• Like 1

https://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/11713244/premier-league-ins-and-outs-all-the-2019-summer-transfer-window-moves

Ins and Outs so far.. too big to post to copy/paste so if you are interested you need to check out the link.

I know it was posted at some point so apologies if its still up and not one of the missing posts. 

On 05/08/2019 at 12:56, ozleicester said:

my comment was deleted/censored, i assume for being more offensive than the fvcking video???????????????????????

was it the... "pissed"...." white men"... or "middle aged" that was so shocking?

May i politely refer you to the red bar at the top of the page saying missing posts.

However, i believe your rantings do have merit, as i have it on good authority that it is in fact a conspiracy theory meant to censor you and your wild and crazy views (ITK)

• Haha 1

Everton are one or two pieces away from being a real threat in the league - makes sense why they are on the hunt for more offensive support. What doesn’t make sense is why they are doing what they are doing in the way that they’re doing it. 

You’d think that any competent administrative cast would have been working multiple irons in the fire for quite some time, not spamming incoherent bids.

44 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

May i politely refer you to the red bar at the top of the page saying missing posts.

However, i believe your rantings do have merit, as i have it on good authority that it is in fact a conspiracy theory meant to censor you and your wild and crazy views (ITK)

Thank You for your polite reference... i will respectfully suggest may wish to check the date and time of the my comment, and the missing posts times, and compare.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Yeah been far too much overreaction about it. 

Blatantly provocative lol I mean I agree it shouldn't be but you only have to look around at the "I hate seeing him in that shirt" comments on here to know that t's going to get under quite a few football fans skin. 

About 9mins in, Lescott just rules us out straight away due to the money we haven't spent compared to Everton. He goes on to say Everton haven't reinforced in the same positions; mate they've bought about 6 centre midfielders. 

Everton have bought poorly fairly often, would be no surprise if the same doesn't happen again. 

• Haha 1