Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Makes you proud to be British, doesn't it?

And I thought the phrase "handbags and roundabouts" was a joke. Never knew it was an accurate description.

Everton sign Moise Kean for only £25m, I am surprised no big club went for him considering everyone seems to think he's got great potential. Good business by Everton DOF, getting rid of some unwanted players and signing some under the radar. 

20 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

Everton sign Moise Kean for only £25m, I am surprised no big club went for him considering everyone seems to think he's got great potential. Good business by Everton DOF, getting rid of some unwanted players and signing some under the radar. 

Buy back clause?

39 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

Or that Everton have spent a huge sum money on the basis of the lad having one good run of form in his career?

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Karma for Man United.

Be greedy as they want, but eventually realise it's not the safest way in terms of savvy recruitment practices.

They can very much learn from this transfer window.