Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Arsenal are the most top heavy side in the league by a mile. They'll have some silly scores this year.

Naturally they'll beat us at home with a late goal. I think that applies if we have Messi and Ronaldo start for us.

I was hoping he'd be better, but he has no footballing brain, his crossing is erratic and he often beats himself trying to run too quick with the ball. 

There's a player in there somewhere but he needs to be hugging the touchline playing on the wing rather than up front or RWB which is the only two options he has for us. 

27 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I was hoping he'd be better, but he has no footballing brain, his crossing is erratic and he often beats himself trying to run too quick with the ball. 

There's a player in there somewhere but he needs to be hugging the touchline playing on the wing rather than up front or RWB which is the only two options he has for us. 

Apart from the “beats himself by trying to run too quick with the ball” bit - you could be talking about Jeff Schlupp there 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

We said the same about Jeffrey Schlupp and are now 3 years in to the same problem with Demarai Gray.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Still one of the greatest clips I've ever seen. It's like a fcukin goal kick.

I laughed so hard I almost choked. Genuinely one of my favourite moments watching football. 

I do miss us having players like Jeff, Bamba, Schlupp and Knocky that for different reasons would just do some of the most mad, funny shit. 

The best we have now are Maguire and Morgan’s marauding runs. Wes' are the best because the ball just bobbles everywhere. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I laughed so hard I almost choked. Genuinely one of my favourite moments watching football. 

I do miss us having players like Jeff, Bamba, Schlupp and Knocky that for different reasons would just do some of the most mad, funny shit. 

The best we have now are Maguire and Morgan’s marauding runs. Wes' are the best because the ball just bobbles everywhere. 

Is there another Jeff? Bruma?

37 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Did that ball ever come back down to Earth? or is it lost on the moon 

It must have reached Ceres by now, I'm sure some OPA beltalowda are starting a five a side team with it as we speak. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I would love to see clips of Schlupp’s funniest moments. I have at least 3 that I remember clearly. 

1. Running the ball out of play at Stoke away for a goal kick.

2. Playing West Ham at home the subs board with number 15 goes up and Schlupp starts walking off he gets to the centre circle and one of our players has to tell him it’s a West Ham sub. 

3. West Brom away in the great escape he’s got the ball with acres of space in front of him and he just stands still not knowing what to do. The whole way end starts gesturing waving their arms shouting at him to run down the wing.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I would love to see clips of Schlupp’s funniest moments. I have at least 3 that I remember clearly. 

2. Playing West Ham at home the subs board with number 15 goes up and Schlupp starts walking off he gets to the centre circle and one of our players has to tell him it’s a West Ham sub. 

3. West Brom away in the great escape he’s got the ball with acres of space in front of him and he just stands still not knowing what to do. The whole way end starts gesturing waving their arms shouting at him to run down the wing.

When we achieved survival at the final whistle and he didn't have a clue :D

7 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

My personal favourite was Ranieri going mad and playing him as a number 10 for about 15 minutes in a home game, I think against Crystal Palace. 

Receives the ball, back to goal 35 yards out and just stands there. Never have I heard so many people shout “TURN” at the same time.

11 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

When we drew with Sunderland to stay up and the players all started celebrating and Jeff had no idea why lol