Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Riyad Mahrez: Medicine concern kept Algerian out of Man City team - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49230288

This sounds fairly dodgy.  He couldn't play today as they weren't sure what the medicine he was given on Africa cup duty was and whether its allowed or not 

This can't be accurate, he would be subject to out of competition testing so if you had any doubts you surely wouldnt invite the testers over in this way

2 minutes ago, thegaffer9 said:

This can't be accurate, he would be subject to out of competition testing so if you had any doubts you surely wouldnt invite the testers over in this way

I agree very strange to mention it. Why not say he has a slight knock. Seems like they are trying to get their excuse in early for a failed test which could be about to break.

53 minutes ago, thegaffer9 said:

It is a bit weird I give you that, things don't add up as you pointed out. 

Of the football fights I've ever (and this includes working Saturday nights in a city centre pub for 3 years) it's pretty much always bunch of pissed up white blokes, over 30 and in smart-casual gear, who can't name half the players on their team. Not real fans. 

They're the sorts of people who just want to fight to show off and get some aggression out. They'll find any reason for fighting, really. Football, women, politics, Blur vs Oasis. 

There's a whole bunch of sociology that goes with it but that's me simplifying it. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, StanSP said:

So much for it being the COMMUNITY Shield lol

my comment was deleted/censored, i assume for being more offensive than the fvcking video???????????????????????

was it the... "pissed"...." white men"... or "middle aged" that was so shocking?

Edited by ozleicester
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

my comment was deleted/censored, i assume for being more offensive than the fvcking video???????????????????????

was it the... "pissed"...." white men"... or "middle aged" that was so shocking?

Absolutely no idea!

14 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Why do Everton need a doucoure?

For that fabled 0-10-0 formation with Doucoure, Gbamin, Delph, McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Davies, Sigurdsson, Bernard, Gomes and Richarlison, with Walcott, Bolasie, Mirallas, Besic on the bench for added depth! lol

• Haha 1