Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

That handball was handball, but too early to make a difference to the goal, that's what is being claimed. So who judges how early is too early? Have we got a timer or again is it down to the officials to decide? The rules this season really are ****ing stupid.

Too early??? It’s like 3 touches and 5 seconds until the ball is in the back of the net. 

Edited by Papasmurf

Sickening comment on the BBC match thread

"Roberta Wickham: When I was 7, I thought being sporty = being cool, therefore Sporty Spice was cool. Sporty Spice supported Liverpool, so I did too. When my hometown team Leicester came up to the PL in 2014, I had to support them too. Love my two teams" 

What an embarrassment 

• Haha 1

Just now, Papasmurf said:

Too early??? It’s like 3 touches and 5 seconds until the ball is in the back of the net. 

According to American coverage Pgmol have said that the headed clearance has started a new phase of play so nothing before that is considered 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, somebum said:

Sickening comment on the BBC match thread

"Roberta Wickham: When I was 7, I thought being sporty = being cool, therefore Sporty Spice was cool. Sporty Spice supported Liverpool, so I did too. When my hometown team Leicester came up to the PL in 2014, I had to support them too. Love my two teams" 

What an embarrassment 

Absolutely. Preferring Sporty Spice when Baby is clearly the best.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

According to American coverage Pgmol have said that the headed clearance has started a new phase of play so nothing before that is considered 

So if it touches someones hand, the other team should just sit down and let it carry on, in order to get the free kick lol If they badly clear it they can then concede. It's getting complicated isn't it!

Edited by Leicester_Loyal