Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 hour ago, Hammo said:

My initial reaction when he arrived over here was that he was just a harmless nut job but now it’s obvious to all but his adoring acolytes that there is a nasty, sinister side to him that he struggles to keep under wraps when things don’t go his way.

Probably one of the most ridiculously over the top posts we've had in ages. 

2 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Couldn't agree more. He gets away with absolute murder on the touchline as well. With the occasional thing at best being pulled up. Thought I'd left klopp behind when I moved back from germany but hes haunting me I'm sure. 

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I absolutely detest both Klopp and Liverpool, I pray it has a bitter bitter end to it.

2 hours ago, Hammo said:

My initial reaction when he arrived over here was that he was just a harmless nut job but now it’s obvious to all but his adoring acolytes that there is a nasty, sinister side to him that he struggles to keep under wraps when things don’t go his way.

How ridiculous..!!!..How Weird..!!

Too many would be Coronation street/Eastenders Script writers on this forum...:crylaugh:

Wolves failing to win was massive for us today as they and Man Utd are the biggest threats to break into the top four.

Looking at the table from Everton in 12th upwards will feel they have a squeak at CL football especially if the Man City decision is upheld. 

All to play for and we have a great opportunity to as good as put this to bed in the next week or two looking how the fixtures have fallen. First up lets hope Tottenham get a draw at best away at Burnley coming up in a minute. 

8 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Spurs Utd next week as well so we could do with winning the next 2 to put a bit more room between us. A good win on Monday to start us on a good run until the end of the season 

Id take a wes morgan back of the neck 94th minute winner right now!

Gotta put Villa to the sword Monday now. Forget the cup, knockout footy is always a leveller. They're doggo as we proved at their place. However bad the performance, the (FA) cup came at a good time and hopefully put a little bit of confidence back into our young squad.

Though actually, curious point - would Villa still get Europa as runners-up due to the Man City UEFA ban?

Edited by OntarioFox