Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

It seems that however much they spend and whoever manages them Everton will always be totally s**t

Same as West Ham. Glad we’re not that club.

5 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

But but but I was told that Everton were good enough to make the top 4.

They gave a good account v arsenal ( what does that mean?) and also v Man U ....... be interesting to see how yanited v city goes later 

the whole league apart from lpool and to an extent Man City are so inconsistent 

3 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

That should be written in latin under their club crest!

However much we spend and whoever manages us we will always be totally s**t

Et qui non habe tantum autem efficit nos in hoc prorsus non semper T s **

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hmmm. Was pretty happy with that FA Cup draw, but now I am not so sure....

This game also shows that some good oldies can wreck some havoc with that Chelsea attack of Willian, Pedro and Giroud. Our team still need some experienced heads at times.

• Thanks 1

Have to say, given he apparently is playing hardball over a new deal, this Faustino Anjorin looks pretty average. Will probably now go and sign a £120k p/w deal until 2025 in the next two weeks.

14 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Hmmm. Was pretty happy with that FA Cup draw, but now I am not so sure....

This game also shows that some good oldies can wreck some havoc with that Chelsea attack of Willian, Pedro and Giroud. Our team still need some experienced heads at times.

Meh. I bet when Chelsea next lose you'll get some fans saying they're glad we got them in the draw...

To be honest I'm not particularly bothered by this. If we can't make the Champions League this season we've only got ourselves to blame.

Got Everton totally wrong though. It's the same old Everton. An absolutely pathetic showing at a big team once again from them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

what do you think the chances are of a series of games behind closed doors now? I suspect in 2-3 weeks time. 

In 30 odd years of watching Leicester this season has been the worst in terms of our fans participating with creating an atmosphere and generating decent chants and songs. It’s been pitiful. 

Playing with zero fans in attendance will only be a good thing for us this season. 

• Haha 2