Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Harry Wilson on loan at Bournemouth from Liverpool but ineligible to play. Shown on TV sitting in the stand wearing a Liverpool coat.

I realise that Liverpool are his parent club but surely he could wear neutral clothing whilst watching this match between his two teams?

Wouldn't be very impressed seeing that as a Bournemouth fan.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Because anybody that goes mental is labelled with passion. I never liked how Conte used to parade up and down the touchline but people thought it was funny and the press labelled him as "passionate". Managers like Mourinho never move so labelled boring. 

Couldn't agree more. He gets away with absolute murder on the touchline as well. With the occasional thing at best being pulled up. Thought I'd left klopp behind when I moved back from germany but hes haunting me I'm sure. 

22 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Below is the form table for the last 10 games which approximately takes us back 3 months. Aside from the top 2 who we arent competing with anyway, the most in form team have only 5 more points than us in that period.

Even if you match the return for each team for the next 10 games we would comfortably finish in the top 4.

I think we'll just scrape top 4, but I don't think comparing Liverpools 3 poor games vs our 3 months of playing poorly is a fair comparison (obviously it wasn't you who did so). A blip to me is 4 or 5 games, not 12 or 13 (which is a third of the season). Still, hopefully we can get the 3 points on Monday, otherwise there may well be trouble ahead:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

He always has been. Even at dortmund but the press over here loved him and everyone ate it right up. 

My initial reaction when he arrived over here was that he was just a harmless nut job but now it’s obvious to all but his adoring acolytes that there is a nasty, sinister side to him that he struggles to keep under wraps when things don’t go his way.

4 minutes ago, Hammo said:

My initial reaction when he arrived over here was that he was just a harmless nut job but now it’s obvious to all but his adoring acolytes that there is a nasty, sinister side to him that he struggles to keep under wraps when things don’t go his way.

Because he endeared himself to the press really. Goes into press conferences makes jokes and acts abit silly. He gives them funny headlines, they love him and leave him alone. 

Managers that dont however (much like mourinho in his current state) wouldn't have been given time by the press to build as he has. Everyone else needs instant success 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lestajigs said:

That coughing is really doing my head in on soccer Saturday, don’t know who it is but i hope he is using his hand 😷

Now thats all I can hear, thanks for that

Pretty shocking decision at southampton. Boufal handballs it because he's been pulled by the newcastle player. If the Newcastle player doesn't pull him round it doesn't hit his arm. 

It was a foul on boufal. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX