Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Jordon Ibe

40 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This is what I've  been trying to say; why spend decent money on players similar to ibe who give less than gray. We either stick or go for broke on a big name who will significantly more rather than gambling 15mill on a Ghezzal again 

Rodgers has said we will be bringing in quality.

Let's do just that and upgrade Gray who is the weak link up front.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Rodgers has said we will be bringing in quality.

Let's do just that and upgrade Gray who is the weak link up front.

I hope we do, just if the 'quality' needs time to acclimatise, Gray is still capable of playing. 

Guest SO1

8 minutes ago, Stadt said:

497377726_Screenshot2019-05-14at21_29_28.thumb.png.811c9f3c99baafb116170044f8b845ae.png

lollollol 

They must put microdot in the water over in Bournemouth. Its the only thing I can think of that would make somebody that stupid.

I remember his wonder goal for Wycombe years ago that made him the youngest scorer in football league history or something, and have had a soft spot for him ever since then.  Even so, it is hard to deny that he has failed to live up to his early promise, making no real impression at Liverpool, and not even maintaining a starting place in the Bournemouth side.  He does still show the (very) occasional glimpse of the gifted player he might have been, but much like Gray, is far too inconsistent and is at the point in his career where its hard to see him developing any further than his current level.  Not an improvement over our current squad - both Ibe and Gray would be better off in the Championship IMO.

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

If I could pick just one rumour to not be true this summer it'd be this one

I'd save that one up if I was you rather than spend it so early in the season. lol

FFS Congerton. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SO1
On 17/05/2019 at 08:21, Gerard said:

I'd save that one up if I was you rather than spend it so early in the season. lol

FFS Congerton. :mad:

You realize that Rodgers was the one who gave Ibe his start in the first team at Liverpool? If Ibe comes here its because Rodgers thinks he has potential.

If he only has one year on his contract it should be a good price as well. Pretty sure Rodgers knows all there is to know about Jordon.   Rodgers Out :wub: NOT