Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ismaila Sarr - Gone to Watford.

1 hour ago, Forward thinking said:

I think we might be leaving it too late to get all these "so called deals" across the line. Reckon it might just be Praet and a CB on loan

we are sending faxes through the internet from a copier/scanner this year

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 06/08/2019 at 00:06, vanity said:

Mate, did you watch the vid? Sarr is scoring in his highlights, a bunch of times.

How is Demari going to make a better tape if scoring is involved? 

Didn't watch him score a screamer against Man u then ?

On 06/08/2019 at 00:06, vanity said:

Mate, did you watch the vid? Sarr is scoring in his highlights, a bunch of times.

How is Demari going to make a better tape if scoring is involved? 

Demarai plays FIFA ..... but even then I wouldn’t be too confident of his decision making 

17 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Wrong.

Marvel's character 'Storm' was created by Len Wein. Wine is often poured from the bottle into another container when entertaining. The correct answer is de Kanté.

My ex once told me about her dozy gran/aunt/can't remember once hosting a party. She pointed to the decanter and said to her guests, "Help yourself to the catheter."

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, Goober said:

The fact that those shithouse clubs are the ones interested puts me off a bit. You had Arsenal fans raving about the lad after they played them in the Europa though. Dunno what to think 

I think it’s more about clubs willing to take a chance on him, he’s a raw talent, a gem in the making. Some clubs aren’t willing to take that chance on developing someone though.

15 hours ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

According to my sauce at the club, this is pretty much a done deal. Will sign a 5 year contract / fee ~ £42m but will be paid over the 5 years of his contract

Your sauce? You mean gravy.

**** me people, you’re getting that desperate now your listening to someone’s Sunday dinner.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Goober said:

The fact that those shithouse clubs are the ones interested puts me off a bit. You had Arsenal fans raving about the lad after they played them in the Europa though. Dunno what to think 

I know what you mean. This says to me the player is still too raw if those two clubs specifically are interested in him. That doesn’t mean he’s a bad player but I’m not sure he’s enough of an upgrade on what we have. 

What the squad needs is the equivalent of Harvey Barnes but who can also finish.