Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ismaila Sarr - Gone to Watford.

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Rennes, Watford - Mercato: Ismaïla Sarr is interested in another Premier League club

WRITTEN BY EDAC JF MONDAY, AUGUST 5, 2019 AT 8:05 PM
With an exit voucher in the event of an offer exceeding 30M €, the winger of Stade Rennais, Ismaïla Sarr could join Watford or Leicester.

Big offer Leicester for Ismaïla Sarr
 Rennes, Watford - Mercato: Ismaïla Sarr is interested in another Premier League club
Player with the highest market value at the Stade Rennais, Ismaïla Sarr should not make old bones in the Breton club. Conquered for several weeks by Watford, the Senegalese winger is very interested in another Premier League team. According to our information, Leicester is in the process of formulating an offer worth more than 30 million euros (40M € with bonuses) for Ismaïla Sarr. An offer that is likely to hit the ground, knowing that the striker of the SRFC has an agreement in principle with its leaders in case of offer exceeding 30M €. The departure of Ismaïla Sarr is more than ever imminent, knowing that Watford could align with the offer of Foxes.

65F8D808-7030-4C57-BAF8-E7C41D885B57.jpeg

• Haha 1

If we're signing a right footer i'd rather go for Fraser. Cheaper, fits Brendan's high press style, experienced in the prem, less risk involved, etc.

But maybe this lad has more potential and fits our youthful strategy :scarf:

5 minutes ago, Shane said:

If we're signing a right footer i'd rather go for Fraser. Cheaper, fits Brendan's high press style, experienced in the prem, less risk involved, etc.

But maybe this lad has more potential and fits our youthful strategy :scarf:

Be greedy and get both 

1 minute ago, Lesta2014 said:

Be greedy and get both 

Hahaa, I like your thinking.. Only problem is that it would stifle Barnes development.

If we're being greedy though, i'd love to sign a winger and a striker :P

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Obligatory:

Watching those goals, reminded me of another player...Harvey Barnes. Direct, pacey and can finish. Just think this someone we've already got and need someone with a bit of creativity on the wings. I would prefer to give Barnes another go, if I'm honest 

• Like 1

Player with the highest market value at the Stade Rennais, Ismaïla Sarr should not make old bones in the Breton club. Conquered for several weeks by Watford, the Senegalese winger is very interested in another Premier League team. According to our information, Leicester is in the process of formulating an offer worth more than 30 million euros (40M € with bonuses) for Ismaïla Sarr. An offer that is likely to hit the ground, knowing that the striker of the SRFC has an agreement in principle with its leaders in case of offer exceeding 30M €. The departure of Ismaïla Sarr is more than ever imminent, knowing that Watford could align with the offer of Foxes.

2 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Watching those goals, reminded me of another player...Harvey Barnes. Direct, pacey and can finish. Just think this someone we've already got and need someone with a bit of creativity on the wings. I would prefer to give Barnes another go, if I'm honest 

He couldn't finish his dinner last season