Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ismaila Sarr - Gone to Watford.

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Christ, even flashback Heather Mills had a two star.

I remember when Paul McCartney bought her a plane for Christmas but she could still use Immac on her other leg.

I'll get my coat.....

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

This could all just be agents / Clubs releasing crap to the media to get Watford to hurry up... 

We seemingly were after him at the start of the window, but I imagine Watford will be going all out to get him.

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

That's a far better video than the one I saw... he looked like he'd never met a football before on the first one I watched lol

Seen this on twitter which compare Sarr to Ousmane Dembele. Sarr whilst rated is seen as much inferior technically, the post is over a year old as well.

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

Seen this on twitter which compare Sarr to Ousmane Dembele. Sarr whilst rated is seen as much inferior technically, the post is over a year old as well.

Doesn't surprise me, lots of heavy and wayward touches on the one I watched last time we were linked. 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We seemingly were after him at the start of the window, but I imagine Watford will be going all out to get him.

Yep, not getting excited by some dodgy source... had some at the kebab at the weekend and it was murder

Main thing I like about him is that he is willing to run at players with the ball, even if he touches it past and runs at least he is having a go

That has been the main thing that really disappoints me with Gray, he used to take players on a lot more when he first joined, now he just turns back and plays the safe pass back to the full back

Was gonna say having only watched his clips prior to last season - pace merchant no.7 with patchy end product?

However seeing last seasons highlights just now Sarr looks to have have developed end product and direction. The writing really would be on the wall for Dimmy if we sign this lad, at the same time you want him to have turned the same corner. We still need to offload Ghezzal but I'm not against getting Sarr.