Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

15 minutes ago, Koke said:

I've watched Forest 3/4 times this year and they are a very negative team. They went to bottom of the league Barnsley today and set up as if they were up against peak Liverpool. 

Even if (when) they make the play offs they will be swept aside. If they by some miracle get promoted I'd put serious money on them beating Derby's record.

In the 10 games they've played this season against the other current top 6 sides, they've only lost twice. I absolute hate the *****, hope they cease to exist sooner rather than later - and I don't think they'll come up, but you're being very foolish in dismissing them so readily.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

In the 10 games they've played this season against the other current top 6 sides, they've only lost twice. I absolute hate the *****, hope they cease to exist sooner rather than later - and I don't think they'll come up, but you're being very foolish in dismissing them so readily.

Forest will probably end up beating Brentford in the final, that's my fear....but that's based on nothing but fear.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jonthefox said:

This really amused me, as the area they're referring to isn't huge. The infrastructure would need a big revamp as well, as getting in and out of the uni is hectic enough at rush hour. Evening midweek games would be a proper handful as from 5-6 every evening the roads in and around the uni are incredibly slow moving. This wouldn't be a cheap move. Warwick Uni definitely smelling money. 

On 20/07/2020 at 12:38, Walkers said:

When was the last time no one had been mathematically relegated with 1 game to go?

West Brom's great escape season in the premier league (around 2005) was the last I can remember but there must be someone more recent than that?

Edited by Nalis

5 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. CCFC praying Wasps go bust. Another right on the outskirts location too. 

I doubt they'll ever play right in the City again.

It's good news, though I do agree with you I'll believe it when I see it.

Pretty crazy evening in store!

- 3 teams can still finish second

- Forest (to some extent) and Cardiff can still be caught by Swansea for the final play off spot.

Relegation is where it gets even crazier...

- No one is 'mathematically' relegated yet, although Hull know they're down really.

- If Wigan win tonight then relegation will only be decided by those still left fighting at the bottom, however if Wigan lose or draw their 12 point deduction will mean they swap places with whoever ends this evening in 22nd place.

- Boro, Birmingham, Charlton, Luton and Barnsley all still competing to stay up!

• Like 1

On 20/07/2020 at 12:38, Walkers said:

When was the last time no one had been mathematically relegated with 1 game to go?

12 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

The Championship really is mental. A good third of the league seems to be in turmoil.

5 hours ago, AjcW said:

Pretty crazy evening in store!

- 3 teams can still finish second

- Forest (to some extent) and Cardiff can still be caught by Swansea for the final play off spot.

Relegation is where it gets even crazier...

- No one is 'mathematically' relegated yet, although Hull know they're down really.

- If Wigan win tonight then relegation will only be decided by those still left fighting at the bottom, however if Wigan lose or draw their 12 point deduction will mean they swap places with whoever ends this evening in 22nd place.

- Boro, Birmingham, Charlton, Luton and Barnsley all still competing to stay up!

45 rounds of fixtures done, one to go and more than half of the teams still don't know which division they'll be in next season. It's bloody magic.

12 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

45 rounds of fixtures done, one to go and more than half of the teams still don't know which division they'll be in next season. It's bloody magic.

Also just noticed there's only one game tonight that has nothing riding on it, mathematically atleast. Huddersfield and Nottingham Forest are basically safe where they want to be because of GD

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

Also just noticed there's only one game tonight that has nothing riding on it, mathematically atleast. Huddersfield and Nottingham Forest are basically safe where they want to be because of GD

Only Bristol City v Preston with nothing significant to play for?

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Last game at Griffin Park tonight. Shame, I never had the pleasure. 

Thanks to the 3rd round draw this time I got there but that was my only visit.

Must be awful for Brentford fans as they cannot be there on what should be a farewell.