Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

53 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Rooney wouldn't even have known where Derby was !! ....   all that bolox he spouted about coming to help the team when it's all to do with gambling and the money he will rake in on the back of that ! ....   d1ckhead !

Yeah I’m surprised he knows where the mysterious city of Derby is 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Forest have signed another keeper; they now have 5 senior keepers in the squad 

Costal Pantillimon and Luke Steele are decent championship keepers too. Saw no need to sign Muric let alone this new one.

11 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Rooney wouldn't even have known where Derby was !! ....   all that bolox he spouted about coming to help the team when it's all to do with gambling and the money he will rake in on the back of that ! ....   d1ckhead !

And here's Rooney alongside another dickhead

9 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

And here's Rooney alongside another dickhead

In your capacity as a journo did you ask him about how much he is getting paid to promote 32 Red and his views on the proliferation of such companies' explicit involvement in professional football. In particular in the context of the potential influence this has on impressionable children, what with him being a loving father himself? 

I'm sure he was really candid and illuminating on the matter... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

In your capacity as a journo did you ask him about how much he is getting paid to promote 32 Red and his views on the proliferation of such companies' explicit involvement in professional football. In particular in the context of the potential influence this has on impressionable children, what with him being a loving father himself? 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Gimme a break. Kids cant bet. Cups have been sponsored by alcohol and the premier league has been sponsored by a bank. Maybe have a look at what banks have got up to over the years amd still do. it puts gambling companies to shame. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Out Foxed said:

Gimme a break. Kids cant bet. Cups have been sponsored by alcohol and the premier league has been sponsored by a bank. Maybe have a look at what banks have got up to over the years amd still do. it puts gambling companies to shame. 

Of course I'll give you a break as you must be incredibly naive if you think that kids can't gamble or are not unduly influenced by what their sporting heroes are seen to promote.  In the same way that kids can't drink or can't smoke I suppose. 

Maybe do some rudimentary research into the damage that underage gambling has wrought on individuals and their families before spouting such uneducated nonsense in the future. 

Also I don't understand the banal whataboutery that you have entered into here.  By what criteria are you judging the relative demerits of gambling, alcohol and rather oddly banking? The comparisons I would suggest are irrelevant in the context of the original Rooney to Derby narrative and the background and motivations for the transfer.