Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Because they couldn't get in our first eleven and were completely ineffective off the bench. They rarely even got on towards the end of the season. 

They were great in the Championship but just didn't make the step up with us. We replaced them with Cutrone and Neto to give us more impact off the bench. 

Okay thanks. I couldn't recall how they fared last season. I just happened to notice they both seemed to be involved with just about all their respective teams goals this season.

Love Stoke failing ever since they essentially relegated us and their freak fans invaded the pitch. In hindsight that was the best thing that could’ve happened to us as we got Pearson.

Will never forget my flat mate at the time in Sheffield. We watched the game and us get relegated, we had all had a drink. He proceeds to throw his lcfc shirt out of our 8th floor flat balcony (it landed on the 7th floor balcony) and then rings the club shop to complain about Holloway...... and we then won the ****ing prem mad times 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

Hope Stoke go the same way as Bury or Bolton tbh 

I’m sure there has to be one or two decent Stoke fans. I wouldn’t put money on it mind you.

I’ll be having a party the day they get relegated.

Leeds look very good but it’s still early days and they could collapse like last season. Fair play to Lee Bowyer he is doing great things at Charlton wouldn’t be surprised if someone in the premier league poaches him when sacking season comes.

fulham offered the single most boring hour of football i’ve probably ever watched there. superb technical football, collect the ball, get your head up and spray a pass.

just a shame that every single player was aiming their passes at their own centre half, no matter where they were on the pitch. 

Great to see the next wave of the destroy and exit club in Garry Monk getting the Sheff Wed gig, was worried about all of these Championship clubs getting a foreign and blocking the classic destroy and exit vacanies.

Money money money money money money

7 hours ago, Nalis said:

Great to see the next wave of the destroy and exit club in Garry Monk getting the Sheff Wed gig, was worried about all of these Championship clubs getting a foreign and blocking the classic destroy and exit vacanies.

Money money money money money money

Eh?