Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

New stadium for Luton Town looking good - 23'000-seater, impressive:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-48363296

I was mates with a luton fan at school, I remember they were planning to move then...that was the 80's.  I guess its one of those 'I'll believe it when I see it'...plus a lot of these projected images always get dumbed down to some boring bland lego stadium.

But they really need to move I just hope this time it comes to fruition.

5 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I was mates with a luton fan at school, I remember they were planning to move then...that was the 80's.  I guess its one of those 'I'll believe it when I see it'...plus a lot of these projected images always get dumbed down to some boring bland lego stadium.

But they really need to move I just hope this time it comes to fruition.

This time around it does seem as if it'll go ahead.

Previous plans were far too ambitious and expensive. The promotion last season would have helped for sure as well with future costs. Survival even more so.

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Getting sacked apparantly.

Never really got Huddersfield started, when he went in there they never shown any sort of fight and by looks of things that's carried on into this season. Well some good candidates around for them to consider Hughton, Monk, Rowett, Pearson, Adkins, Pulis, Karanka... 

Edited by Leicesterpool

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

And the Oscar for best supporting actor goes to...Aleksandar Mitrovic.

If Scott Parker had the decency to, he should dock him a weeks' wages for that embarrassing act - no need for it, and it's frustrating to watch as a neutral.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

8 hours ago, Spudulike said:

What happened to retrospective punishment for this kind of thing? That seems to have died a death, was it ever used in the championship?

But for me he should receive a three game ban, the same as what the player he was trying to get sent off would have received (obviously before being overturned).