Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Fox Covert

Glastonbury

1 minute ago, goody2028 said:

He’s getting some unjustified stick tbf. Don’t see how you can say he’s not headliner material if Eilish and Kendrick Lamar are. Miles above their league isn’t he. 

Theres not many in his league in popular music but there is just no comparison is there as its different. I like Billie Eilish but she is obviously different to seeing McCartney. It's like comparing Oasis to Madonna, even though both are great.

5 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I think people are just saying he’s boring compared to other headliners because he is. It’s ok if you enjoy his music, he’s still a boring headliner lol 

Yeah fair play. Think all 3 are a strange choice of headliner tbf - especially for the first one back

6 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

McCartney’s currently not playing a song he played last time he headlined in 2004. Problem is, he played most of the good stuff that time.

Fair comment, maybe thats why i only managed to tolerate 5 mins of this set so went to iplayer to watch more interesting stuff on the smaller stages

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

Fair comment, maybe thats why i only managed to tolerate 5 mins of this set so went to iplayer to watch more interesting stuff on the smaller stages

Don’t blame you to be fair. Today seems less good of a choice to lay night. I could have chosen any of the headliners on the main six stages last night. 

1 minute ago, when_you're_smiling said:

🤞 Mull of mother ****ing Kintyre (as the kids nowadays call it) too.

Hes like the modern day equivalent  of the old twat in the pub sat at the piano getting everyone in the pub to singalong to roll out the barrel, 

They go home saying cracking night that. 

• Haha 2

Enjoyed Yungblud who I’d never heard of before.

Just watched Megan Thee Stallion - much respect to someone who can make an entire set about cunnilingus. 👍

Thought McCartney was pretty dull and gave up watching after a few minutes. He should have been the Sunday afternoon Legend act, not the Saturday headliner.

13 minutes ago, oakman said:

Enjoyed Yungblud who I’d never heard of before.

Just watched Megan Thee Stallion - much respect to someone who can make an entire set about cunnilingus. 👍

Thought McCartney was pretty dull and gave up watching after a few minutes. He should have been the Sunday afternoon Legend act, not the Saturday headliner.

I’ve somehow got myself involved with Leeds fest this year and Megan the whatever is headlining 🥴 not looking forward to that. 

still watching Paul feel like I’m massively in the minority in enjoying this. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

I’ve somehow got myself involved with Leeds fest this year and Megan the whatever is headlining 🥴 not looking forward to that. 

still watching Paul feel like I’m massively in the minority in enjoying this. 

I thought it was good.