Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

11 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

A period that has seemingly been erased from my mind. Thank ****.

There are some gems that would be remiss to forget during that 'Dark' period of dross we mostly had to live through. The Hume's, Fryatt's and Gudjohnson's made things bearable...

Now we're all here waiting for Youri Tielemans. 

Pinch me! 

21 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

So much tediousness and torture... It's like watching Leicester City between 2004-2008.

You clearly didnt watch during the Pleat decades.  I know it was only years but it seemed like decades.

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Closing this bad boy down for 1 hour to do some work. If he's not signed by 13:27 I'm going to write some angry posts on LCFC's twitter and spread a romour on Reddit about him choosing Man U last minute.

SON OF A BITCH

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It’s almost like none of them have a sodding clue isn’t it.

I'm intrigued as to what would have been reported in the press had he not been seen on a flight to Birmingham. Probably just carried on the normal drivel about it progressing and that Youri wants to come blah blah blah. We are a closed shop on leaks these days, tends to only come from sightings etc.

• Like 1