Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

They'll be filming his reveal video. He leaves Monaco on a yacht and ends up coming down the canal, a voice shouts out to a passer by "Can you tell me which direction it is to the King Power Stadium" and as the camera pans round it's Tielemans at the wheel.......(Just hoping the passer by isn't Solskjaer, who gives him wrong directions and he ends up at United)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Markyblue said:

Do you have a medical and agree personal terms before the 2 clubs agree a fee, surely not?

It’s not the fee - it’s the structure (or more likely it’s done and the club aren’t ready to announce it and wouldn’t be under this pressure had the player not been spotted on his way here Friday evening )

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It’s not the fee - it’s the structure (or more likely it’s done and the club aren’t ready to announce it and wouldn’t be under this pressure had the player not been spotted on his way here Friday evening )

****ing big daddy and his daddy, ruining it

5 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Do you have a medical and agree personal terms before the 2 clubs agree a fee, surely not?

Depends on what the stumbling block is, could be something relatively minor that both clubs know will get sorted. So it's a formality, that just takes time to sort. 

4 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

They'll be filming his reveal video. He leaves Monaco on a yacht and ends up coming down the canal, a voice shouts out to a passer by "Can you tell me which direction it is to the King Power Stadium" and as the camera pans round it's Tielemans at the wheel.......(Just hoping the passer by isn't Solskjaer, who gives him wrong directions and he ends up at United)

I want a "welcome home" style video, like the Walkers Crips / Lineker one, with him walking around loads of depressing run down areas of the city, ending with him stealing some Ginger kids tin of beans. 

6 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Fvck me.. Didn't realise Steven Spielberg was a FT member!! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I want a "welcome home" style video, like the Walkers Crips / Lineker one, with him walking around loads of depressing run down areas of the city, ending with him stealing some Ginger kids tin of beans. 

I want them to not anounce it at all. 

Just have him start training with the squad, low key appearing in some training photos in the background, playing friendlies as "Trialist" just keep stringing social media along without officially acknowledging it at all even though he's blatantly joined, til they implode.

Finally confirm in the Wolves programme notes that he's signed long term for X years. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I think the one like the "Fox sniffing round a deserted stadium" video they play before kick off but with Tielemens ratlling the shutters on the kiosks.

To those who cant handle any sort of patience. This will be the clubs biggest ever signing, so you will bet they will wanna milk the anticipation of the fans and the media sources to get the most out of this announcement. Its good to increase club revenue and its fan-base globally, they most likely know people are going mental and so they will probably extend delaying its announcement to get the maximum hype out of it.

• Like 1

Reveal video will be Youri and Big Daddy at Bradgate Park. Holding hands and skipping, laying down cuddling in front of Old John, feeding each other seductively from a picnic basket, riding wild deer...all to Take That's "Back for good".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Simoken said:

To those who cant handle any sort of patience. This will be the clubs biggest ever signing, so you will bet they will wanna milk the anticipation of the fans and the media sources to get the most out of this announcement. Its good to increase club revenue and its fan-base globally, they most likely know people are going mental and so they will probably extend delaying its announcement to get the maximum hype out of it.

Then along come West Ham and still the Media Thunder with £45m for Gomez

2 minutes ago, Simoken said:

I think it’s doing the opposite the news would have sent social media mad Friday night/Saturday morning now it’s being dragged out the hype will be less when it is finally announced

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

For the reveal - I want a really low rent, home made feel, likes its been made on an Atari ST (Ask your grandad).

You saw the 'strapping a go pro on a fox' kit reveal last season then? lol 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

I think it’s doing the opposite the news would have sent social media mad Friday night/Saturday morning now it’s being dragged out the hype will be less when it is finally announced

expect for the United fans who genuinely believed he was going to join them 

8 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

For the reveal - I want a really low rent, home made feel, likes its been made on an Atari ST (Ask your grandad).

Atari ST’s were awesome mate, just not quite as good as the Amiga 500 with the Rock Lobster motherboard. 

• Like 1