Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Oh for **** sakes people. 

Literally every even vaguely credible source has said its happening and he's here to sign. 

Switch foxestalk off, log off twitter, just go outside and get some air. 

Oxygen? Pfft. What a loser Finners...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

I thought giving a shit about your post count was so 10 years ago. Can we close this thread now?

But how will we know when Youri is announced? 

Or whether Big Daddy has spotted Youri on a plane or train? 

5 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I thought giving a shit about your post count was so 10 years ago. Can we close this thread now?

Don't dis my post count bro'.

Scenes when the announcement video for Youri is Brendan walking in on him on the computer, pants down, browsing for Yuri which Shinji told him to check out before he left. :ph34r:

*The door to Youri's apartment swings open as Brendan enters without knocking*

"Youri, you were supposed to sign last week, what's the big d-

*awkward eye contact*

"Boss, I can explain!"

*Fades out to blue with a #WelcomeYouri hashtag while "Girls Girls Girls" by Motley Crue blasts out"

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Scenes when the announcement video for Youri is Brendan walking in on him on the computer, pants down, browsing for Yuri which Shinji told him to check out before he left. :ph34r:

He tried to google himself? ;)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

For every minute that passes without Youri being a confirmed signing, a neighbours cat will be sacrificed. 

You cant do that, the RSPCA will be after you, let alone your neighbours. You can sacrifice my wife instead if you want.Just let me have your address, will drop her off, pretty sure she does not mind (haven't actually asked her yet)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, WestLothianFox said:

You cant do that, the RSPCA will be after you, let alone your neighbours. You can sacrifice my wife instead if you want.Just let me have your address, will drop her off, pretty sure she does not mind (haven't actually asked her yet)

And the Women's liberation front,have already got a wanted poster out on you..!!:ill: