Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

I want to see a massive Bollywood production with loads of women dancing as Youri rises through the middle on a platform to be lifted on to an elephant which he rides off into the sunset and arrives on the pitch at the king power with fireworks and pyro upon his entrance!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kyleolly said:

I want to see a massive Bollywood production with loads of women dancing as Youri rises through the middle on a platform to be lifted on to an elephant which he rides off into the sunset and arrives on the pitch at the king power with fireworks and pyro upon his entrance!

Not much then

Leicester City are on the brink of signing AS Monaco midfielder Youri Tielemans.

The Belgium international, reports HLN, is set to move to Leicester in a €45m deal.

ASM had been pushing for €50m, while the Foxes offerd €40m for Tielemans last week - and a compromise was reached over the weekend.

While final details still need to be settled, both clubs have acknowledged Tielemans is returning to England after last season's successful six month spell.

Tielemans has given his word to Leicester and a four-year contract is now ready to be signed.

Read more at https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/leicester-and-monaco-reach-compromise-for-tielemans-4288013#1dOLilrqdw3vxyvd.99

Edited by whoareyaaa

I think the video will be all the Leicester players in a karaoke bar singing come on Youri ,sign now Youri ,Youri Tielemans  to come on Eileen then in he walks with his Monaco shirt on which he rips off to show his shiny new leicester kit ?

I think my version of Football Manager is broken. I keep pressing the Refresh button and Tielemans hasn’t signed yet.

Supposed to be working but far too distracted! 

Edited by car1os

23 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

If we're going bollywood then it needs to be a full player/staff recreation of this banger with youri as the lead imo.

12 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:
Replying to @markgoldbridge

I’m getting worried the fernandes deal isn’t happening. I don’t know why it hasn’t been done if we are really that interested . Still hoping we get him , tielemans and maguire

lol get ready for the implosion

Thats Goldbridge is a clown of the highest order

• Like 1