Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

The melt down in here :wes:

A number of ITKs have confirmed this is all done and you can't even bet on it. 

They're just faffing with the reveal video, chill out.

• Like 2

my wife is in the surgery center having an operation and i’m checking Foxestalk. come on, Rudders, cough up and get this deal over the line, the operation will be done soon and i have to transform into a caring husband!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

my wife is in the surgery center having an operation and i’m checking Foxestalk. come on, Rudders, cough up and get this deal over the line, the operation will be done soon and i have to transform into a caring husband!

So you're having surgery too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm intrigued as to what would have been reported in the press had he not been seen on a flight to Birmingham. Probably just carried on the normal drivel about it progressing and that Youri wants to come blah blah blah. We are a closed shop on leaks these days, tends to only come from sightings etc.

Indeed, I have a horrible feeling these reports of visiting LCFC for medical, personal terms etc. is all speculation simply based on the fact he was seen on a plane.

I read the story first on sky sports website, then I came here an hour later, found the photos and could clearly see where they sourced it from.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Indeed, I have a horrible feeling these reports of visiting LCFC for medical, personal terms etc. is all speculation simply based on the fact he was seen on a plane.

I read the story first on sky sports website, then I came here an hour later, found the photos and could clearly see where they sourced it from.

yeah... it could of been a flight to Birmingham to jump on a private jet to Manchester.......... mic drop

Edited by Simoken

3 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Oh for **** sakes people. 

Literally every even vaguely credible source has said its happening and he's here to sign. 

Switch foxestalk off, log off twitter, just go outside and get some air. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Simoken said:

yeah... it could of been a flight to Birmingham to jump on a private jet to Manchester.......... mic drop

Or he's signing for Walsall.

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Oh for **** sakes people. 

Literally every even vaguely credible source has said its happening and he's here to sign. 

Switch foxestalk off, log off twitter, just go outside and get some air. 

Pretty sure Chrysalis constantly lives in a world of doubt. Even when it's announced in won't be true.