Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Cheltenham Away Match Thread

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

I wonder if Albrighton knowing his place is under threat by Perez is concentrating on getting in some danger areas a bit more often....

Nah, it's definitely a stylistic change in the team this season. Perez and Albrighton were doing it loads in the last game too. Brendan wants goals, and those players need to get them! Only way to get goals is get into attacking positions, so it's becoming a feature of our play. Quality finish from Albrighton, so who knows perhaps he is capable of a few more goals this season?

I think Nduwkwu was taken off because he wasn't putting in the workrate expected that Albrighton is showing. I think that's good from Rodgers, make sure the team isn't dicking about.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Nah, it's definitely a stylistic change in the team this season. Perez and Albrighton were doing it loads in the last game too. Brendan wants goals, and those players need to get them! Only way to get goals is get into attacking positions, so it's becoming a feature of our play. Quality finish from Albrighton, so who knows perhaps he is capable of a few more goals this season?

I think Nduwkwu was taken off because he wasn't putting in the workrate expected that Albrighton is showing. I think that's good from Rodgers, make sure the team isn't dicking about.

Fitzhugh the Replacement for Ndukwu looks confident as well at just 16 years old, willing to shoot and have the ball

• Like 2

Just now, moore_94 said:

Fitzhugh the Replacement for Ndukwu looks confident as well at just 16 years old, willing to shoot and have the ball

He's been quite impressive actually, just like Leshabela last time round. He's working hard, not afraid to get on the ball and keeping it moving quickly. Great attitude from what we've seen so far.

Good run out for the lads. At this moment you're looking at fitness first and foremost but it's always good to get a win with 2 decent, well taken goals.

Albrighton looked good, Vardy looked sharp, Tielemans looks class, really exciting seeing him and Vardy link up so well. 

Soyuncu is still a bombs care however!

Soyuncu looks a million miles away from a Premier League defender. Outmuscled and out thought on too many occasions by a League 2 attack. Perhaps I am being too harsh and it may be a one off, but it didn't fill me with any confidence.

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Hopefully brendan saves fitzhugh from the u23s and plays with the first team lads. You can already see what too much u23 has done to Ndukwu, etc.

Massive problem with Beaglehole managing the u23s, he doesn't seem to want to play attacking fluid creative football, like the first team, so creative players like Ndukwu just don't really learn anything or develop