Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

LCFC TV

So, it’s really got a lot better in terms of commentaries, presenting, interviews and features. Even the adverts from our sponsors are pretty slick productions to be fair...

So how long before we become big enough to have our own channel on Sky like Man United and Liverpool? Would people pay for a subscription? I would certainly consider it if it screened U23 matches and full replays of Prem matches?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Can't see it ever happening tbh, especially with the shift away from conventional TV towards online stuff. I certainly wouldn't pay a subscription fee for stuff that is, in the main, available online. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

So, it’s really got a lot better in terms of commentaries, presenting, interviews and features. Even the adverts from our sponsors are pretty slick productions to be fair...

So how long before we become big enough to have our own channel on Sky like Man United and Liverpool? Would people pay for a subscription? I would certainly consider it if it screened U23 matches and full replays of Prem matches?

In fairness it couldn’t have been any worse then last season 

the games are still largely unwatchable because of jumpy motion blur 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mucfox said:

I can not complain about LCFC.TV.

It's a great service of the club to transmit all friendlies that are even received abroad.

Today the stream was perfect like on Tuesday night. I say: Thank you LCFC

Perfect? What device was you watching on? I’ve tried 6 different devices in 3 different houses and all I’ve ended up with each time is a jumpy mention blurry mess 

Edited by jammie82uk

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

Perfect? What device was you watching on? I’ve tried 6 different devices in 3 different houses and all I’ve ended up with each time is a jumpy mention blurry mess 

I had it on my iPad but then my lad got it on YouTube so we watched it on the app on the tv. No issues with either. 

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

very easy - I opened the LCFC.TV website with my Mac and with an HDMI cable connected to my TV. The sound and picture quality are very good.

Neither on Tuesday nor today the stream was interrupted. I'm looking forward to the next friendlies in the coming weeks...

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Mine too was rubbish quality. Skipping framrate on the lcfc website.

Better off on YouTube live stream.

Only caught second half today stream was fine on my smart tv but tuesdays was buffering alot . Half time on tuesday it stopped streaming just on the fox logo i assumed it was just to fill time between the halves and didnt resrart i realised i had missed 15 mins of second half when reading facebook needs to have much better infrastructure begore they could charge as would not be happy paying for a service where you could miss the only goal in a match whilst the strwam is buffering.

Didn’t see tuesdays game but watched today via website on laptop connected to tv with hdmi lead and stream was good. A couple of minor glitches at start but otherwise no problems. I suspect those having problems were perhaps using 4g rather than fixed broadband? 

Anyway well done lcfc tv for giving us the chance to watch the build up to the season.

I found it very strange. I’d checked earlier that my TV YouTube app was providing an excellent picture for a variety of clips, but for the match it was completely unwatchable. On my iPad is looked quite good, even allowing for the fact it is a much smaller screen. I ended up watching the YouTube broadcast on the TV via a PS4 which was much better but not brilliant.

I’ve tried the LCFC website many times on my iPad before and mostly get a reasonable picture, but very jerky, as if at low frame rate.

Watched on LCFC and on the Yoututbe channel (cos it was 20 seconds ahead)

Near faultless picture, now, keep in mind i remember dealing with "Player" just to get a dodgy audio stream so i may be easily satisfied but  i say congrats and thanks to LCFC :)

55 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Watched on LCFC and on the Yoututbe channel (cos it was 20 seconds ahead)

Near faultless picture, now, keep in mind i remember dealing with "Player" just to get a dodgy audio stream so i may be easily satisfied but  i say congrats and thanks to LCFC :)

Agree on this, had good quality throughout, glad they offer it for free, used to have to pay for audio only

Used an iPad and Apple TV.  Had problems getting it to run on the TV as there doesn't seem to be a way to launch it to Apple TV from the match stream so I got a YouTube vid going and then reverted to the stream. Didn't realise it was on YouTube will try that on Tuesday.

Picture was Kermorgant