Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grebfromgrebland

Also In The News

22 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Chris Grayling given chair of Intelligence and Security - wtf!!!!

Well he hired a ferry company that had no ferries, so makes sense he can run an intelligence committee with no intelligence.

• Haha 2

It looks like it'll become an offence to park on the pavement. Marvellous news! Every narrow road in Leicestershire could now become completely blocked, as cars half-parked on the footpath to assist with the free flow of traffic become a thing of the past. Villages like Houghton-on-the-Hill will just get completely snarled up during the school run, when the double-deck buses become completely unable to pass through. Perhaps every car owner should be locked up, since it'll soon be impossible to drive or park anywhere without breaking some stupid law or other!  

Edited by String fellow

42 minutes ago, String fellow said:

It looks like it'll become an offence to park on the pavement. Marvellous news! Every narrow road in Leicestershire could now become completely blocked, as cars half-parked on the footpath to assist with the free flow of traffic become a thing of the past. Villages like Houghton-on-the-Hill will just get completely snarled up during the school run, when the double-deck buses become completely unable to pass through. Perhaps every car owner should be locked up, since it'll soon be impossible to drive or park anywhere without breaking some stupid law or other!  

Not to forget the blocking of emergency vehicles. 

9 hours ago, String fellow said:

Gives more room for cyclists to illegally ride on them.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

I expect he'll be looking forward to big moments like taking his son for his first pint when he hits 18.....

It's funny that maternity services would view his wife as an "older mother" at 44, but she's young enough to be Bernie's granddaughter! lol

Blimey! I've just noticed that his eldest daughter is 65 - and he's becoming a Dad again when he's already a great-grandfather....that must all be pretty rare....

Edited by Alf Bentley
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I expect he'll be looking forward to big moments like taking his son for his first pint when he hits 18.....

It's funny that maternity services would view his wife as an "older mother" at 44, but she's young enough to be Bernie's granddaughter! lol

Blimey! I've just noticed that his eldest daughter is 65 - and he's becoming a Dad again when he's already a great-grandfather....that must all be pretty rare....

Strikes me as being very selfish, I guess he could live to be 100+ but his son looks like he'll may well have to except Money in lieu of a Dad for most of his growing up.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Debenhams is 'on brink of collapse' - 22,000 jobs at risk..

Thought Mike Ashley was going to help them out?

Remember when they were the equivalent of what Lewis's is now, nice electrical dept, collectible dragon sculptures etc., and then they went all shite and were nothing more than glorified shoe/clothes shops with a restaurant and perfume section.

On 04/04/2020 at 19:46, davieG said:

Strikes me as being very selfish, I guess he could live to be 100+ but his son looks like he'll may well have to except Money in lieu of a Dad for most of his growing up.

Always seemed to me to be a bit of a twat when I paid attention to the F1. Having a kid at that age is absurd.

7 hours ago, leicsmac said:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-signs-order-encouraging-us-mine-moon-minerals-1496823

Asteroid and Moon mining is fine. Doing it in the name of nationalism is not.

"the United States does not view space as a global commons."

....with respect, go fvck yourself.

Just because it's not seen as global commons, doesn't mean it cannot be explored in an international union. As stated in the declaration.

The US can have their opinion, and other nations a different one. Nothing to get ones knickers in a twist.

By the time space exploration on this level is practical and feasible enough, Trump will be long gone.

And Europe, Russia or China will have to make great strides to get anywhere near the technological level the US are at right now.

If you want to blame the US president responsible, look back at the treaty of 1979. That was Jimmy Carter territory.

You get triggered way too easily by Orange Man.

Edited by MC Prussian