Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Will Harry be a Leicester player against Wolves?

Will Harry be a Leicester player against Wolves?  

386 members have voted

1. 1. Will Harry be a Leicester player against Wolves?

I hope he sees he’d be better off playing for a club which is on its way up, has a respected manager, and which is building for the future. If he sees sense, he’ll stay. 

However, now Bailley’s injured for some time I can see Man Utd meeting our asking price in the next few days. I think he’ll go sadly

I just can't see it happening. It reaks of the paper talk we've experienced over the past few summers, with Vardy and Marhez and the like.

The papers WANT Maguire to play for Man Utd as he is probably England captain in the next couple of years, and they see that as the way it should be, he SHOULD play for Man Utd, and it will sell a lot of copies of their rags and drive their online advertising revenue. Whether Utd really want the player or are interested in meeting the valuation of a recently signed 5 year contract is irrelevant to them.

The main downside though, is the distruption to Maguire and potential head turning. Hopefully he is down to earth enough that he's not going to go all Mahrez in 18 months time and sit in Long Eaton train station waiting for the call from the north.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

If he stays,I can't see Rodgers or club letting him leave. before season end..

Disrupting the season or squad. If Harry then wants out,he and future club might

put pen to paper,but only for next summer..It would be crazy otherwise..!!

Yes Van Dyke left Southampton for Liv. in the January window from memory and that hardly did them any favours! Let's hope we can get another season out of him as we did with Mahrez in the end : even if it might be unlikely.....

We can have a great solution,but we learn from our mistakes....

Harry stays, because both sides fail by 14 seconds to get the application in!!!

Unlike Silva, Harry stays property of selling club,and stays a city player...until next........??? Whatever we chose.

3 minutes ago, Analysethis said:

So rumours are he missed training today? I presume that its to complete a move as opposed to an injury? Can anyone confirm any of this?

there is a slightly more popular thread that you might want to visit :)

• Like 1

I think he'll stay. He hasn't requested a transfer and I think he would have by now if he was going to. United dont seem to want to pay the asking price and we have no reason to lower the asking price, so I just don't see it happening.

• 3 weeks later...