Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Will Harry be a Leicester player against Wolves?

Will Harry be a Leicester player against Wolves?  

386 members have voted

1. 1. Will Harry be a Leicester player against Wolves?

I think he stays quite simply because we've priced him out of the move really, we've been pretty awkward to negotiate with since the title win, Mahrez who chuck the toys out of the pram on a regular basis stayed probably 2 more seasons than he wanted to because our club has a strict not a selling club stance 

• Like 1

Don't know why people keep bringing this up in relation to us or Harry? 

The actual question that needs to be answered is 'Do you think Manchester United will cough up £80+ million?' 

It's literally that simple, no need for mental gymnastics that the tabloids and media are trying to get everyone to perform. SMH. 

21 minutes ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

Chant should really replace Morgan with Evans, chilwell or Ricardo... 

Changing the words to a chant is not that simple. We updated the Iwan Roberts song to Jamie Vardy's Magic... and people still end up singing Iwan is a Welshman all these years later lol

7 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Still think United will cough up, think they're trying to find a way to save face 

there is this BUT they might also see bowing down to 'little Leicester's demands' as also being an embarrassment for such a big club.

you could argue there is face-saving value in both not meeting and also meeting our valuation. 

I think we'll hold strong and united will fail to meet the price as they will see that as the bigger humiliation. 

Harry seems happy enough and we'll get another year out of him. 

as someone else said - we've been very, very good at not being pushed about since the title win. owners clearly want 'top 6' and to achieve that you have to act like a 'top 6' club throughout, not just on the pitch. 

Edited by lifted*fox
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Guy said:

Yes, I think he will start the season but his position will then be up for renewal in January transfer window.....so then could be the time he leaves instead.....

If he stays,I can't see Rodgers or club letting him leave. before season end..

Disrupting the season or squad. If Harry then wants out,he and future club might

put pen to paper,but only for next summer..It would be crazy otherwise..!!

• Like 2

Ps. Really hope the deadline is very soon after toby spurs man (not even attempting that one right now) price goes up.

Man u far too confident, deliberately wait until after deadline to math our price, then we tell them to **** off. 

Dont overplay your hand peoples ????

3 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

Ps. Really hope the deadline is very soon after toby spurs man (not even attempting that one right now) price goes up.

Man u far too confident, deliberately wait until after deadline to math our price, then we tell them to **** off. 

Dont overplay your hand peoples ????

Not something you'd hear being said in earshot of the Clock Tower...

7 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Gut feeling or sauce? 

Gut feeling Peaky but funnily enough I’ll be on the sauce very soon ...  :)

Its out of our hands now as we have set a price and probably a cut off date ...   Manure need him badly to raise their dwindling stock and help to try and reduce the gap to the mighty Citeh ...   can’t see it going any other way ...   especially if they sell others and free up cash.

Really hope I’m wrong though as despite all the bravado about how we can replace him or our existing players should be given a chance ..  I think he will be a sad loss ..  if he stays we will be a better team and then really could give top 6 a go ...    Instead of helping a close competitor.

Only Harry knows 

and even at 90m there will not be a huge profit for us 

Once we pay hull / agents / replacement costs / original purchase costs and Harry’s wages todate 

would be lucky to get a £20m profit off the deal 

so to put it another way would you give up £20m to have Harry Maguire 

course you would ! 

So for me he stays 

Edited by LinekersLugs