Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Amartey to .............

Just read something about this on their forum, they seem keen.

As an aside they mentioned that they hoped he'd be better than the last midfielder they signed from us. It's annoying me trying to work out who that was? I'm sure i'm missing somebody obvious. 

1 minute ago, David Guiza said:

Just read something about this on their forum, they seem keen.

As an aside they mentioned that they hoped he'd be better than the last midfielder they signed from us. It's annoying me trying to work out who that was? I'm sure i'm missing somebody obvious. 

Dean hammond I think

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Loan, I hope?

Still think he's got a lot to offer. He started last season very well before his injury.

He was playing well before he got injured last season. I'm pretty sure the same thing happened the season before, as well.

I think he could become a very good player if he can stay fit. Potentially a good utility player to have in the squad.

• Like 1

Love Dan but he’s never going to make it as a right back / wing back here, doesn’t offer anything going forward. 

As a def mid, he looks uncomfortable receiving the ball and often passes backwards (always safety first). 

He was signed initially as def mid I thought, but he played centre back for Kobenhaven I believe. And seemed to do a good job for national team at centre back yet we never try him there. 

Real weird one but I think if he goes, he goes permanently unless we are going to try him at centre back one day... 

Edited by lcfceaves

Just now, Finnegan said:

Wouldn't be upset if it's permanent tbh. Not convinced starting him will ever represent progress for us. 

I don't think many if anyone would say he's a starter, but he's a decent enough back-up utility player. I suppose that at this stage if he's looking to progress he needs a 1st team place somewhere and consistency in a positional role. I'm not certain going to Sheffield United is likely to help him 'progress' as they are likely in for an absolute hiding week in week out.

If he's happy to continue to be back up for a number of positions we should keep him for now we need a degree of stability within the club however if he's not happy and wants to be regular starter somewhere then we should let him go on a permanent deal.

• Like 1

He is a good young player.

I think a half season loan to Sheffield would be great for him and Sheffield but I certainly do not want to sell him. He's back from injury and he has a lot of talent which could be about to explode.