Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet - Finally Signed!

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

How is his surname pronounced?

Is it Pray-ett, Pree-att, Pratt, Preet etc.?

I think Prat but with a glottal stop before the T (so something like Praa'at if you draw the syllable out)

Edited by lfu

1 minute ago, wattolcfc said:

5 year contract, bit excessive if you ask me. He's not going to be the first name on the team sheet and if he flops he will be on big wages for a number of years. OBVIOUSLY I hope he smashes it but we've been burned before.

It's just protecting ourselves from the vultures. Don't worry.

1 minute ago, wattolcfc said:

5 year contract, bit excessive if you ask me. He's not going to be the first name on the team sheet and if he flops he will be on big wages for a number of years. OBVIOUSLY I hope he smashes it but we've been burned before.

But if he doesn't flop we don't have to worry about renewing his contract for a while just to make sure we get a decent fee should he do a Kante/Mahrez/Maguire on us

4 minutes ago, DrezZone said:

Can anyone care to inform me how good he is? I don't really follow Serie A.

Central midfielder.

Not too attacking but very good on the ball, good passer, decent tackler. Not as dynamic as Kante (obviously) but will do the job in the middle of the park while we have the likes of Tielemans and Maddison in more attacking positions.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, lfu said:

I think Prat but with a glottal stop before the T (so something like Praa'at if you draw the syllable out)

Pronounced like ‘heart’ but with a ‘P’. For Leicester folk its like saying Prat but in a posh accent. It most definitely isnt just Prat! 

Edit:basically what you said 😄

Edited by psychonaut