Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Always Next Year

Has Chris Sutton Got Anything Good To Say About Our Manager

15 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

In the past few days I've spoken to a pal of mine and to a broadcaster - two very sensible people as it goes - who both work very closely with Sutton.

They reckon he's as good a bloke as you'd wish to meet.

I don't know what to think now! :dunno:

I know people who think Ian Stringer another well known broadcaster (who works closely with our club, who shall remain nameless) is a good bloke, doesn't mean i have to believe i'd like him if i knew him personally. Same goes with Sutton. If he comes across as a knob, he most likely is a knob.

Edited by TiffToff88
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

In the past few days I've spoken to a pal of mine and to a broadcaster - two very sensible people as it goes - who both work very closely with Sutton.

Oh I have no doubt he can be a very nice bloke Geoff, doesn;t stop the fact that he talks utter shite on the radio!

58 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Hi Geoff, so two people say he is nice bloke but, a conservative 500 FT+ members think he is a total Bell-End.  You do maths.  

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

If he is a nice bloke maybe he should stop acting like a complete bell then. I often think actions give the clearest indication. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

A good bloke doesn't mean he's un-opinionated. We all have one an opinion. 

Might be a professional at his job, but also on the flip side, he's part of a squad of dinosaurs that played about 20 years ago. Yet the media still hire these people to mostly espouse things from a different era, different lifestyles and different standards.

One of the worst things these ex professionals always do, is relate it to back themselves with "Back in my day..."

Fuch your day! 

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Ask them what they think about you....

• Haha 1

Whilst i can understand some fans thinking that the celtic supporters were out of order in their reaction to Rogers joining us are fans were just as bad wiyh the reactions to harry going to Man U. But strangely i want celtic to do well under Lennon who was just as much a legended in his own time as King os now. So find it hard to want either to participate in the downfall of the other.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, twoleftfeet said:

Whilst i can understand some fans thinking that the celtic supporters were out of order in their reaction to Rogers joining us are fans were just as bad wiyh the reactions to harry going to Man U. But strangely i want celtic to do well under Lennon who was just as much a legended in his own time as King os now. So find it hard to want either to participate in the downfall of the other.

I’d like Lennon to do well.Havent got a problem with him or Celtic.I find it laughable and pathetic how Chris Sutton keeps piping up!He ought to pipe down the sad little hasbeen!Pathetic twat!:jawdrop: