Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Always Next Year

Has Chris Sutton Got Anything Good To Say About Our Manager

On 10/08/2019 at 12:20, nnfox said:

He's never forgiven us for winning the league.  Back then, throughout that season, he continually compared us to his beloved Norwich City who had a fantastic season circa 1993.  They were top for a while and then it fell apart and they finished a creditable 3rd. He kept on saying that the same would happen to Leicester.  Except it didn't. We won and honestly, I think he has sour grapes over it.

As a technical pundit, he brings nothing to the table; no tactical analysis, no insights to what goes on in football, he isn't funny either. He just has personal opinions which are based on his own weird way of looking at the game.  

As a technical pundit he winds people up gets them talking a creates debate, as he’s done here, that’s why he has a job.

Not standing up for him the blokes a nob but he gets work for a reason.

• Like 1

Not really bothered with what he says as I can agree or disagree with it. What really annoys me with him on 606 and football daily when I tend to hear him most is that he is so argumentative with his fellow presenters, always looking to nit pick on anything they say, even pointless stuff like where someone ate, that it stops the flow of the show or the point or story someone is trying to tell and you’re left just thinking shut the **** up and let them speak.

23 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Fun fact: Leicester City have never been beaten at home in the Champions League. 

Fun fact:Leicester are the only EVER English team to win there opening 2 champions league game,

quite remarkable when you consider Man City,

fergie’s united team and Chelsea and arsenal 

• Like 1