Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Always Next Year

Has Chris Sutton Got Anything Good To Say About Our Manager

If he's trying to provoke a reaction knowing people will turn in just to disagree with him, and write about him on the internet, to further get his name known, people reading articles by him and tuning him on just to call him a **** (also increasing his viewing figures) then this thread is top class.

44 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Sutton was one of the only journos in the times predicting norwich would stay up..... wonder why.... he clearly lacks integrity 

He is allowed to say that.

Although it seems he's taken over the Saturday evening 606 from the Sunday one which was utter bilge. He and his co-host lacked any chemistry.

Sutton is Bright , articulate and very very challenging, I quite like him , he has gone on record as saying that Brendan left Celtic in a very very poor fashion, but Sutton is acting like a kid over it now , get over it Chris clubs like Celtic just aren’t that relevant at the top table of Club football these days 

With his opinions he constantly shouting off, I wonder what he’d make of a player who got called up for an England B international but refused to play because he thought he was too good for the B team?

Or playing on when a team has kicked the ball out for an injured player?

This is the sort of man you are Chris, so please reserve your judgements of others.

The bloke is a first class idiot. Way before his anti-Brendan rant, I got so tired of his nonsense that I turned off when he was on. Its the same when that idiot West Ham journo Martin Samuels appears on the Sunday Supplement,I just reach for the remote for a spot of Only Fools and Horses instead LOL.

Sutton is one of those pundits that want to be controversial. He talks so much garbage. I remember him going off when Chelseas GK Kepa refused to be substituted and others were saying "drop him for a game or two" and other balanced views and he came out with "Sack him". Such idiotic opinion just to attempt to be controversial. As for his rant on Leicester, well personally I cant ever remember him saying anything too bad against us prior to us grabbing Brendan. Because he played for the Celts, he understandably raves about them. Unfortunately though he has taken his personal love for the club to his punditry. As a Celtic fan, its incomprehensible that their manager would leave such a "big" club who win 2 or 3 trophies every season with double the fans than we have on a Match day to go to little Leicester who rarely win anything. We say that with other Celtic fans. Its just a delusion of a modern day fan who is stuck in the past. The SPL is now less relevant than the US League. However. the blinkered like Sutton will keep talking like the donkey league that is the SPL means something. It doesnt. Suttons cheap shots at Brendan will get him plenty of likes from the Celtic fans on Twitter but the truth is that the he needs to get over it. Leicester City are much more relevant than Celtic in 2019.

On 10/08/2019 at 11:52, RoboFox said:

TBH, Chris Sutton got boring a long time ago. Next.

Tbh, Chris Sutton's general opinion on anything is embarrassing. Gets a kick out of being controversial and outspoken. But no-one really takes him seriously. It's topic like this that give him reason to keep on talking. Cut off the supply and he'll thankfully fade into obscurity.