Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Always Next Year

Has Chris Sutton Got Anything Good To Say About Our Manager

He is possibly the largest Bell-end to ever offend me in relation to my football Club.   He should really stick to what he is good at, which is bigging-up all things Celtic.

Tough game for them today.  Might only beat Motherwell by 4?  Tough old league that.

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

Erm, who really gives a fuck, get over it. 

Water of a ducks back.

He’s got the problem with us, Rodgers, whoever, whatever, don’t let him become your problem.

I'm a little on the fence. I partly agree with this. Like, honestly, who cares? 

But equally, I think the media are there to serve all of us not just fans of big clubs and whilst I don't demand they all say nice things about us, having an absolute crusade against a club is clearly wildly unprofessional and offering an appalling service. 

It's also bordering on harassment from Rodgers point of view. We've seen it with Pearson what can happen when the press get a bee in their bonnet about a manager. You wouldn't be expected to put up with unprofessional and personal harassment in any other line of work. 

• Like 4

Sutton is a hurt little boy, upset that a little club like Leicester could possibly poach a manager from his beloved Celtic. Seeing that a lot of clubs in the PL are now a bigger draw than Celtic is too much for him to take.

I think most people can see he's biased and unprofessional, but it's his job to be impartial. He might not even know that.

Crying little bellend. Ignore him.

• Like 3

He's got a chip on his shoulder about living in Shearers shadow,tried his luck at Chelsea and never made it ended up playing in mickey mouse scottish league where he did well and got recognition from Celtic fans so feels some sort of allegiance with them hence he slags off Brendan.

Like others have said on here he is irrelevant ignore him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

He is possibly the largest Bell-end to ever offend me in relation to my football Club.   He should really stick to what he is good at, which is bigging-up all things Celtic.

Tough game for them today.  Might only beat Motherwell by 4?  Tough old league that.

Shit - I was wrong only 5-2. 

• Haha 1

If it’s making you miserable, and keeping this guy in a job, why are y’all watching his talk shows and clicking on his tweets?

If his ratings and social media engagement drop, he’ll be talking trash at the pub, not in your living room.

• Like 4

He showed the kind of person he was when he refused to play for England's B team and was then told he would never play again by Hoddle. 

Not sure how he has done so well to stay on TV this long but hopefully he is one of those who will be replaced soon by more retiring players who are less biased and don't have the huge chip on their shoulder like he does. 

Literally the definition of a miserable, old git! 

• Like 1