Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves H Match Thread

Just now, Foxy1984 said:

Is it just one long advert for generators on the streams right now? Or have I got a dud?

I was thinking the same. Very tempted to by a Generac though :thumbup:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, FIF said:

This is what I wanted. Hamza is a full on star. Wolves to be slaughtered.

Some of you are too fixed in your positional ideas. oh 2 CDMs! oh Maddison on the wing. We are a fluid, fluent team.

Let's go Leicester.

Again spot on @fif.. too many static thoughts & minds.Maddison and Tielemans will be flexible and drift.

But you can't show it on paper...

Vardy & Perez will dive into the corners,but they are both playing central and wide..The Front 6, plus FBs,will be flexible,according to needs and moments in the game...!!

Every week we see posters misinterpreting the tactics and formation..because managers have to put the selection on paper...:doh:

If anyone has a monk on about us, the last two players to score against us and beat us are now either managing Anderlecht or playing on the right wing for us. You'd have to go back to Rodgers first game in February to find anyone who is a danger to us in this division. 

6-0 Vardy 2, Tielemans, Perez, Maddison, Barnes

51 minutes ago, FIF said:

This is what I wanted. Hamza is a full on star. Wolves to be slaughtered.

Some of you are too fixed in your positional ideas. oh 2 CDMs! oh Maddison on the wing. We are a fluid, fluent team.

Let's go Leicester.

Again spot on @fif.. too many static thoughts & minds.Maddison and Tielemans will be flexible and drift.

But you can't show it on paper...

Vardy & Perez will dive into the corners,but they are both playing central and wide..The Front 6, plus FBs,will be flexible,according to needs and moments in the game...!!

Every week we see posters misinterpreting the tactics and formation..because managers have to put the selection on paper...:doh: