Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves H Match Thread

Two DMCs ... Puel is back!!!

Nah going to be 4-3-3 ... Hamza given more of an advanced role. Maybe plan to bring Praet on second half if all is going well - while not changing tactics too much.

Does allow us to sit deeper in midfield if needed and draw Wolves out into a game their less familiar with too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Will1981 said:

We played the diamond against Stoke.

Hmm, still seems a but under cooked. Granted we've no idea what they've been doing in training. Clearly they have a strong central midfield and this helps shut that down. 

Assuming Wilf almost drops in to a back three when we're in possession letting Ricardo and Chilwell bomb up, it could be a master stroke. 

Not as confident as if it was just the same team that started Atalanta mind. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I actually kind of agree with you. Just shocked, is all. This feels a little like BR doesn't rate him at all

I don’t think he does. He’s not afraid to make big calls which is great - a far cry from Puel playing him up top away to Spurs!

• Haha 1

Wolves will know we played Atalanta to prepare for them.

Changing it up a little throws a little spanner in the works to their preparation, especially as they've had so little time to get back from Armenia and properly prepare for this game.

If it's a diamond, I expect Hamza will be shuttling box to box, making himself a nuisance, wearing Wolves down.

The bench is strong as well. Albrighton is bang in form, Barnes is high energy and Kelechi is in the goals. Plenty to be optimistic about!

• Like 2