Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

Tottenham Hotspur (H) match thread

Love how the angry men blame the ref, but the goal was offside and Kane like mount can fall over and still score... not sure how it’s the refs fault...

We as per, are nice on the eye but have no one special enough to unlock good defences.

I demand more flair... sign Mahrez on loan or something lol

I think it’s nailed on they’ll score again, so we’ll need at least 2 to get anything. Goal in the first 10 minutes after half time is vital. 

Im just so gutted because we’ve played well and that **** has scored that goal and it’s just sucked the life out of us. I’m really disappointed right now I was buzzing when I thought N’didi had scored, it had a feel of that Arsenal game end of last season. But we’ve been done good and proper straight up the middle by that willy puller and we’ve basically just let him do it. 

**** off Leicester. 

I thought Perez has looked better this game than he has in previous matches, so there’s a plus. 

Soyuncu seems to be completely self-assured but as a result he puts himself in silly situations far too often. I don’t trust his judgement around the penalty area yet. 

Maddison has a real fire in his belly, hope he can keep upping the ante in the second half.