Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

FT General Election Poll 2019

FT General Election 2019  

501 members have voted

1. 1. Which party will be getting your vote?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Brexit Party
    • Green Party
    • Other

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

So Ruth Davison might be regretting saying she would swim naked in Loch Ness on Hogmanay if the SNP get more than 50 seats 

Perhaps she could cover her decency with Paddy Ashdown's hat, as I don't think he ever ate it, as promised in 2015, did he?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

On a serious note: how accurate are Exit Polls? 20,000 odd votes over 144 polling elections doesn’t seem that representative? Or is it usually bang on? 

Pretty accurate although they have been very wrong a couple of times in the past. In 1992 I believe it was very wrong. Predicted a hung parliament and Major got a majority. 

Edited by peach0000

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

Let's be honest it means **** all what happens with the Labour party, Boris has got this country for as long as he wants it

Depends what happens as a result of Brexit, doesn't it? And as a result of whatever policies he implements?

Looks like a night of glory for him tonight, but things might not look so glorious for him in a couple of years....not much consolation for some of us, though.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Izzy said:

If I was a Labour supporter I'd be absolutely fuming. They've been badly let down by the 'leadership' of Corbyn, McDonnell etc.

I'm convinced a Labour leader with just half an ounce of credibility could have given BoJo and the tories a decent fight 

That maybe true but the extreme hard left policies are Corbyn and McDonnell 

4 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Has been extraordinarily accurate the last couple of elections.

Has sometimes been a bit out before, but very unlikely to be massively out.

Wouldn't be a total surprise if the majority was 50-60 - or 110-120, but very little chance of it being anything other than a significant Tory majority, I'm afraid. :S

You must be gutted Alf.

Honestly, from what i know about you i reckon you'd do a better job of being Labour leader than Corbyn.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Best thing that come out of this is Corbyn ****s off.

His supporters have a stranglehold on our party that they aren't letting go of though. Just a case of how many parts it splits into now I'd have thought.

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

Fed up of reading people crying about the NHS aswell, get a grip and do some research, you’ll see it’s already privatised, nothing is going to change. Stop reading social media and look into things yourself.

we shall see...

• Like 1