Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

FT General Election Poll 2019

FT General Election 2019  

501 members have voted

1. 1. Which party will be getting your vote?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Brexit Party
    • Green Party
    • Other

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I don't see any logic or can't fathom how Corbyn stays in after this absolute hammering. 

How do you even fight back from a battering like this? As a party or as an individual.

He should have gone after the Brexit result and 2017 GE. For me, he's the main reason we've ended up with this result. Most traditional Labour voters I know explicitly said they'd never vote for him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I think I just had a pang of nostalgia for Cameron, Clegg and Osbourne. I yearn for the heady paradise of the Blair regime. This is what this situation has driven me to.

We didn't realise how good we had it then compared to the shit show of now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Reminds me of the days of shop unions. Whoever shouts loudest thinks they’re right and everyone else is wrong. Just because someone decides to vote in a particular way, doesn’t make them a racist bigot.

I legitimately just saw a women complain about the exit poll because the votes she did on her (whatever you call it, "timeline"?) doodar show a labour landside. Her ****ing tweets are protected lmao, she's literally having votes amongst her own friends and family safe in a bubble. 

The real world has smacked a lot of these people upside the head for sure. 

This is honestly better than I ever expected. 

6 minutes ago, Manini said:

Somebody at work asked me today what happens if Sturgeon becomes Prime Minister, does she have to move to London. I was very close to asking my boss who the **** hired her. 

At that point I'd have seen how far I could push it until they realise I was taking the piss 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

"We're a new party!"

"You're over as a party!"

Andrew Neil shutting down Nigel Farage like a pro.

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Hahahaha. This Farage interview is mint. 

the squirm is real. 

Now he's saying it won't be a Brexit Party any more lol 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I work for the body who insures the whole of the NHS. It'll be absolutely fine.

It’s all just propaganda and media bollocks to get people voting against the tories.

bUt We CaNt LoSe OuR nHs

melts. And an inhaler won’t cost £200 either you pricks

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Izzy said:

If I was a Labour supporter I'd be absolutely fuming. They've been badly let down by the 'leadership' of Corbyn, McDonnell etc.

I'm convinced a Labour leader with just half an ounce of credibility could have given BoJo and the tories a decent fight 

The Labour manifesto is Corbyn and McDonnell. Not just a more credible leader, I would suggest a Labour leadership with a completely different manifesto and a more attractive Brexit plan so basically everything different.

• Like 1

Not surprising in the circumstances and can't say Labour don't deserve it to a notable extent. At least this gets rid of Corbyn

As I said earlier I just want to see some delivery and some results now - no more excuses and blaming everyone else. It's been said that this outcome will be bad or worse news for many people and if that turns out to be the case, they'll have to take responsibility for that. And if it all turns out to be bullshit all we can hope is that those who deserve it get their comeuppance.