Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

FT General Election Poll 2019

FT General Election 2019  

501 members have voted

1. 1. Which party will be getting your vote?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Brexit Party
    • Green Party
    • Other

Just now, Izzy said:

Biggest night of @MattP and @Alf Bentleys lives and one's on a posting restriction and the others had a heart attack after seeing the exit poll.

Nightmare

Remember folks if Alf croaks it we're allowed to make jokes. 

Take that and the current state of twitter (and this place!) and I'll likely join him past the pearly gates in short order. lol

I'm in Blyth Valley. 

Blyth is an absolute **** hole that has been left to rot for years now.  It is has turned into a bordered up ghost town with pretty bad anti social/drug problems.

Not sure what people are expecting under complete Conservative control but the pessimist in me isn't holding my breath for positive change. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

I'm in Blyth Valley. 

Blyth is an absolute **** hole that has been left to rot for years now.  It is has turned into a bordered up ghost town with pretty bad anti social/drug problems.

Not sure what people are expecting under complete Conservative control but the pessimist in me isn't holding my breath for positive change. 

Nae worry mate, once the shiny new Workhouses open it’ll turn up tip-top

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

I'm in Blyth Valley. 

Assuming this is just a vote for collective euthanasia then.

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I'm in Blyth Valley. 

Labour has done Fock all for them in the last 100 years.cant blame them

Just now, Strokes said:

Not all of us though.

There seems to be some since Brexit that are more happy the other side have lost rather than their side winning if that makes sense. They don't celebrate the win, they celebrate the suffering of the losers. It's like enjoying seeing upset Villa fans on Sunday more than enjoying seeing happy Leicester fans. It's weird.

Nobody like being on the losing side, and nobody likes people revelling in their loss.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I'm in Blyth Valley. 

Sounds like the incoming MP just got the worst gig in town 

Just now, Facecloth said:

There seems to be some since Brexit that are more happy the other side have lost rather than their side winning if that makes sense. They don't celebrate the win, they celebrate the suffering of the losers. It's like enjoying seeing upset Villa fans on Sunday more than enjoying seeing happy Leicester fans. It's weird.

Nobody like being on the losing side, and nobody likes people revelling in their loss.

**** that nonsense. I've spent the last 3 years getting dogs abuse, being told I'm racist, the country have changed their minds, all the old folk are dying out bla bla bla. 

I'm allowed to revel in some much needed lefty humility for 24 hours. Cheers. 

Just now, Facecloth said:

I’ve definitely trolled you guys a few times but only ones that give it hard. 
Ive probably bitten as much as I’ve handed out over the years.

Unfortunately on such polarised issues, there are only winners and losers.

1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

Assuming this is just a vote for collective euthanasia then.

It's a depressing area so I can see why people are wanting change and they probably think they are going to get this through Brexit.

Think Labour had moved too far left for here and things like protecting fishing waters were probably a higher priority,. something that Brexit might bring.  

• Like 1