Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Up Next... Arsenal at home - pre-match thread

16 minutes ago, Hammo said:

All I know is I can’t wait for Saturday evening. These are the occasions that you live for as a fan. Electric atmosphere. Team full of confidence. The reward for victory potentially huge.

Seriously excited about this one.

Will be watching it on TV with a few mates. (yeah plastics etc etc). Really looking forward to this one and feeling confident for a change (cue crap performance, scrappy game and loss to a last minute peno). The way we have been playing is getting me really excited and actually looking forward to playing these sides. Real opportunity to show that we are serious about top 4 with this one. Has a bit of the man city away 2016 feel about it in that if we put them away proper style then a lot of people will start to truly believe that this is for real.

1 hour ago, Hammo said:

All I know is I can’t wait for Saturday evening. These are the occasions that you live for as a fan. Electric atmosphere. Team full of confidence. The reward for victory potentially huge.

Seriously excited about this one.

Yes, it does have a real big match feel to it this one

Now their midweek game has ended in the planned disappointment, their attention will switch to the game this weekend.

I would suggest we may want to keep an eye on the following thread

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/pl-leicester-vs-arsenal-ko-17-30-saturday-9th-november-sky-sports.33971/

We may need to be on the ball to offer assistance.

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Now their midweek game has ended in the planned disappointment, their attention will switch to the game this weekend.

I would suggest we may want to keep an eye on the following thread

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/pl-leicester-vs-arsenal-ko-17-30-saturday-9th-november-sky-sports.33971/

We may need to be on the ball to offer assistance.

"Think we’ll spank them and win.

100% sure we’ll win, 2-1 i think.

Rarely wrong."

This is what we're up against, god I think our posters are a bit weird, until you visit another forum and see we're all sane buggers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

"Think we’ll spank them and win.

100% sure we’ll win, 2-1 i think.

Rarely wrong."

This is what we're up against, god I think our posters are a bit weird, until you visit another forum and see we're all sane buggers

Reading other fans forums, especially those of “the big 6”, when we are about to play them, is like picking an itchy scab. You shouldn’t, but...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Reading other fans forums, especially those of “the big 6”, when we are about to play them, is like picking an itchy scab. You shouldn’t, but...

I can't help it with any lately lol, love seeing what other teams think. In a lot of cases its fascinating, others laughable 

• Like 1

Their fans are really not happy bunnies are they.  Even towards the end of Puel's reign i had come to the conclusion that it was time for him to go but i never actually wanted us to lose. They must be the worlds worst whingers. I can understand that they are a bit frustrated, the team is a shambles, they have several under performers and have a  manager who for some reason seems to persistently leave out their best player. Expecting to lose is one thing but actually wanting it is another.

Bring it on..... couldn't be a better time to play them, just a shame that it is not at the Emirates as the atmosphere would be toxic and work in our favour

• Like 2