Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Up Next... Arsenal at home - pre-match thread

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

**** sake Chris Kavanagh is ref for this. When was the last time we won when he reffed us and why do we get him so much?!

I thought this was an unhinged post just cause it's Kavanagh and yet... you're right

Reffed us 11 times since 17/18 started. 2 Wins, 8 Losses, 1 Draw. Last win was the 2-0 win away to Brighton in 2018.

• Thanks 1

Guest An Sionnach

Aubameyang will probably score because he is far too good for Arsenal, in fact I would only put Lewandowski and Messi in front of him, but given their haphazard defending we should be good for a 2-1 victory.

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

I thought this was an unhinged post just cause it's Kavanagh and yet... you're right

Reffed us 11 times since 17/18 started. 2 Wins, 8 Losses, 1 Draw. Last win was the 2-0 win away to Brighton in 2018.

And even in that win at Brighton he sent off Ndidi after a clear dive by Duffy. He's probably taken over from Moss as my least favourite ref. Just always looks nervous and favours the big teams.

Hopefully this City side will be too good & strong for Arsenal...

I shall be watching this game at Ashbury golf complex near Okehampton after our 2nd round with a gang of Rugby oiks so hoping they support us as a couple are Cornish Tigers fans, last time we were live at this place it was against Man Utd and Vardy got THAT 11th goal.... :scarf::beer:

• Haha 1

Sorry for sounding like a broken record, but still applies. Brendan to keep the lads focused on closing down from the front and giving them no space. They are lightweight when they don’t have space and that should allow us to capitalise with our attacking firepower.

same again Brendan:scarf:

6 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Worrying and remarkable stats. I still think we'll win though.

If all we're playing against is our Arsenal History, then under current proceedings we're fine, nothing to fear in this game at all.

We are currently better than Arsenal. 

What I love about the pre-match threads is the chance to talk a little tactically, team selections, formations etc etc.

Right now there's no point, we play unchanged until something changes.

boring. 

Suppose it’s a question of IF Arsenal will/can recover some form under Emre, or if they need a new manager before their form recovers.

Lets go for the latter eh? :thumbup:

On 04/11/2019 at 05:05, pazzerfox said:

This is a good listen if you get a spare few minutes.

Good listen thanks...

The tosser who cannot fathom that Leicester are a better option than the Arse is hilarious.

It is entirely possible that there will never again be a big 6 or 4 or whatever. Times have changed

Edited by ozleicester

And of course, isn't Arsenal at home next well timed, followed by 5 fixtures where we'd expect a positive result. 

It's statistically unlikely, but 6 wins out of 6 isn't beyond the realms of possibility. That'd be a great position from which to have the 2 hardest opponents to take on... 

• Like 1