Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoyleFox

Greatest Sporting Moment of the Decade

Ours is probably the biggest achievement on that list, but in terms of a single sporting moment I'm not so sure. The Aguero league-winning goal and the Eng-NZ cricket final probably edge it for me, and Super Saturday at London Olympics has to be worth a shout as well.

Still voted for us, of course...

Edited by Xen

47 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Got to be us in terms of achievements.

There are plenty of great moments on there but we won the whole league, it wasn't a moment.

but the MOMENT we were actually crowned champions... the lifting of the trophy  was a wonderful moment.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

What a stupid list. It's a mix of incomparable, 'moments', 'achievements' and 'historical occasions' 

It's like saying what was better - Vardy's goal vs Liverpool or using winning the league? They're apples and oranges. 

Both fruit?

Obvs us winning the PL but apart from that I'd vote for the miracle at Medina Ryder Cup.

If you're a golf fan or just a fan of sporting drama in general, that was the most incredible comeback in sport ever imo

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Izzy said:

Obvs us winning the PL but apart from that I'd vote for the miracle at Medina Ryder Cup.

If you're a golf fan or just a fan of sporting drama in general, that was the most incredible comeback in sport ever imo

Yeah im sure that will romp home, into no.78