Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Everton (H) pre match

29 minutes ago, treer said:

? for the members who think Everton will be a tough game.

How do you see the upcoming games against Man City and Liverpool?

If you view Everton as a tough game, you all must think it is  a waste of time of turning up against these two.

Get real and realise we have a wonderful team, and that the real test is Xmas week. yes we might slip up in the next 5 matches, but we look the real deal, and by the new year, we may have proved to the whole world we are as well.

Everton a tricky game ?, people just post for the sake of posting, it is a gimmee.

This is the most brilliant thing on Page 3 since tits.  What a shame you’ve buried it.  If you started a thread, everyone would realize we should give the first team a morale-building week off, and send in the U18s to dispatch Richarlison & Co.  “Put a Shirt on the Birch” might be a catchy title?  I’d click on that all day.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, KingsX said:

This is the most brilliant thing on Page 3 since tits.  What a shame you’ve buried it.  If you started a thread, everyone would realize we should give the first team a morale-building week off, and send in the U18s to dispatch Richarlison & Co.  “Put a Shirt on the Birch” might be a catchy title?  I’d click on that all day.

sorry,you have to wait another 2 weeks for that

While I feel we will win this match, this is the only match out of the next 4 I am somewhat unsure about. I don't mean to be pessimistic at all really, but I feel more confident playing against Aston Villa, Norwich, and Watford. We should get 10-12 points out of these next 4 games before playing LiVARpool and Man City over Christmas.

9 minutes ago, 420Hashish said:

While I feel we will win this match, this is the only match out of the next 4 I am somewhat unsure about. I don't mean to be pessimistic at all really, but I feel more confident playing against Aston Villa, Norwich, and Watford. We should get 10-12 points out of these next 4 games before playing LiVARpool and Man City over Christmas.

That has just gone into number 3 of the most annoying puns or play on words on this forum.... sitting behind ‘Brenda’ in front of ‘Spuds’ but number 1 by miles is still ’Chelski‘

11 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

That has just gone into number 3 of the most annoying puns or play on words on this forum.... sitting behind ‘Brenda’ in front of ‘Spuds’ but number 1 by miles is still ’Chelski‘

I don't get the annoyance of this tbh. Yeah Liverpool are playing some great stuff and deserve to be where they are. But you can't ignore the number of big decisions going for them, maybe they're highlighted more due to the teams position, but a fair few have been key.

12 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

Which reminds me, I find the guy who always unfunnily writes 'Up the titty' as a suffix to his posts teeth-grindingly infuriating.

• Haha 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

I don't get the annoyance of this tbh. Yeah Liverpool are playing some great stuff and deserve to be where they are. But you can't ignore the number of big decisions going for them, maybe they're highlighted more due to the teams position, but a fair few have been key.

He hates the crap pun, mate.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Ooh, you've had the provarbial mare there

9 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

You're being dogpiled on but in fairness, Everton, whilst in hilariously bad form, are "at their best" as a counterattacking side.

Regardless, their injuries and shocking form should be enough, and that's before taking into account how good we are.

Cheers mate, I don’t take this place too seriously.

Just airing caution, but we’ll probably do em