Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Everton (H) pre match

Absolutely scandalous how poor Everton are doing. They have a talented squad, weak in a few areas but with the right leader and a good team unity and they ought to be challenging this very mediocre top 6 but they're nowhere. Silva has to go, he's way overrated as a manager and this will surely be his last decent gig in the Prem. 

Hope he stays one more game though and we savage them. Vardy has an unbelievable chance to have a go at breaking his own record again. Games 10 and 11 might be hard but 6-9 is there for the taking for him. 

• Like 1

Wouldn't be comfortable as one of their players whilst playing at Goodison.

Have noticed that if one of them makes a poor pass, their fans are right on them moaning about it..

Hardly inspiring supporters and think they deserve better because of their past etc.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Corky said:

They've had a much more appealing fixture list too, especially compared to us. They've had two of last season's top six, we've already played five and have 15 more points.

They've lost a combined 6-0 to the three promoted teams. They have no excuses for their form so far.

They've lost at home to Sheff Utd and Norwich.  Two promoted teams. They also lost away to Villa. 

They basically shat themselves against all 3 promoted sides. 

Guest Markyblue

We will win and then those deluded evertonians will be saying they will have rodgers Maddison and vardy. Big club syndrome without being a big club anymore. 

13 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

Not a single Everton player would get in our team because they don’t have our quality,

if your worried about next week,

pop in the counting house before the game and chat with some evertonians,

they would love you observation that they have quality individuals and that your worried for us,

they’ll be thinking exactly the same about themselves 

Siggurdson might make the bench. 

• Like 1

Purely for the existence of "The ever obliging Leicester City" thread, I go into this game cautiously. 

They are fighting for credibility, and with or without Silva, they have quality and potential to cause us upset.

That said, they are a bag of nervous poo at the moment and we're not, so do the odds yourself.

My suggestion would be to kick off, pass the ball back into defence, pass to Sigurdsson or Walcott, Schmeichel to step aside and either Everton player to score their obligatory goal against us, just get it out the way. 

Reset and win the game 2-1 or more. 

This game is made for Wilf, he needs to boss the midfield and control the game for us. 

I've not seen how the Everton midfield faired yesterday, but I imagine a new look version could be sent out against us next week, and that should play well for Wilf in imperious form.

I can't help but feel the Everton team will be picking their match day squad next week instead of Silva, if not then definitely Cambiasso will do. 

We have to go unchanged, don't we?

Now the 'Eye of Sauron' has moved his focus away from Chilwell, I'd like to see Barnes score.

I love his play, potential and role in the team, but putting his chances away will ease that pressure from taking over and becoming a "thing" on here. 

His play is phenomenol though, and whether he's scoring or not at the moment, he's playing so well, setting up and creating space, that as long as we don't lose, he's ok.  

Oh, and bring back Choudhury to the bench, I somewhat feel safer when he's there rather than Iheanacho, sorry pal. 

The international break certainly stumped our flow. Although Brighton didn’t have a shot on target, Potter had a plan and made it tough.  

I think/hope we will be almost back to business next week. A game under our belts and training, back to normal.

I’d love to see Gray let loose on these but I think Perez will stay, as will everyone else. Nothing against Perez. 

Everton are dire but for me, are in a dangerous position. We don’t know who’ll well get. Hopefully the ones that have given up playing for the manager. 

7 hours ago, Markyblue said:

We will win and then those deluded evertonians will be saying they will have rodgers Maddison and vardy. Big club syndrome without being a big club anymore. 

I remember someone posted on here when we signed Maddison and Everton were linked with him. One of their fans said "it doesn't matter if Leicester have signed him because if he's any good we'll waltz in and sign him next summer". lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

Not a single Everton player would get in our team because they don’t have our quality,

if your worried about next week,

pop in the counting house before the game and chat with some evertonians,

they would love you observation that they have quality individuals and that your worried for us,

they’ll be thinking exactly the same about themselves 

Richarlison would. That's it though.