Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Everton (H) pre match

19 hours ago, KFS said:

Don’t know why but I’m not looking forward to this one. We looked a little poor at times today and quality individuals (like Everton have got) could punish us for that.

You're being dogpiled on but in fairness, Everton, whilst in hilariously bad form, are "at their best" as a counterattacking side.

Regardless, their injuries and shocking form should be enough, and that's before taking into account how good we are.

17 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

If they keep Silva it's surely a win. If they replace him then the new manager bounce could come back to haunt us!

But I don't think they will sack him and thus I think we will win :scarf:

I absolutely love your posts, but didn't you have a bit of a Michael Owen moment with this one?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Interesting developments...

If Unsworth is the caretaker, I don't think there's any issues though, he had a bad time of it a few seasons ago.

Is this a rumour coming from the fake "Silva has left" post (that I may or may not have believed and posted)?

? for the members who think Everton will be a tough game.

How do you see the upcoming games against Man City and Liverpool?

If you view Everton as a tough game, you all must think it is  a waste of time of turning up against these two.

Get real and realise we have a wonderful team, and that the real test is Xmas week. yes we might slip up in the next 5 matches, but we look the real deal, and by the new year, we may have proved to the whole world we are as well.

Everton a tricky game ?, people just post for the sake of posting, it is a gimmee.

Edited by treer
  • Like 3